Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 8 May 2022, 12:41 (Ref:4109219)   #1
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The Official LM '22 Sunny Weather Thread.

I am very happy to announce the weather this year will be absolutely wonderfull with lots of sun.
Here we can talk about the weather, remember, the R... word is strictly forbidden.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/fr/le...orecast/135975
OOPS......
Old 8 May 2022, 16:40 (Ref:4109233)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Excellent, that's the spirit!

No oops's are allowed. We're gonna fry......
Old 9 May 2022, 06:12 (Ref:4109328)   #3
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
OOPS......
Where is the 'report to moderators' button?
Old 9 May 2022, 10:29 (Ref:4109366)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
Where is the 'report to moderators' button?
No need, I'm on it.......
Old 9 May 2022, 19:37 (Ref:4109470)   #5
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
i do not care what the weather will be i just want a return to a normal le mans, however a sunny dry week would be a bonus
Old 9 May 2022, 19:54 (Ref:4109472)   #6
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Going by the thread title - is this akin to the 'hypothetical F1 season' threads?
Old 9 May 2022, 20:01 (Ref:4109473)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Going by the thread title - is this akin to the 'hypothetical F1 season' threads?
No, not at all. It's a wholly factual statement of what thew weather will be like..... Everyone in the LM subforum knows that I will not stand for any dissent at all.....
Old 10 May 2022, 13:37 (Ref:4109559)   #8
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hypothetically speaking, I wouldn't mind a bit of you-know-what as long as it doesn't cause a safety car start.
Old 11 May 2022, 08:40 (Ref:4109637)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I shall just assume that you hadn't taken your medication when you posted that Mike.... Black and white flag displayed.
Old 11 May 2022, 11:48 (Ref:4109649)   #10
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have had a lie down and a cup of tea and taken the opportunity to examine some of my life choices and I would like to apologise to the group.
Old 11 May 2022, 11:54 (Ref:4109650)   #11
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
I have had a lie down and a cup of tea and taken the opportunity to examine some of my life choices and I would like to apologise to the group.
accepted, don't know about Andrew thought
Old 11 May 2022, 20:17 (Ref:4109694)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Accepted of course Mike, everyone is permitted one moment of madness.....
Old 12 May 2022, 06:27 (Ref:4109710)   #13
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The weather is improving according to the link in the OP. I shall have to stock up on suncream.
Old 12 May 2022, 08:03 (Ref:4109715)   #14
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
The weather is improving according to the link in the OP. I shall have to stock up on suncream.
So what did you do will all the stuff you stocked up with over the last few years, do do hope we will actually need sun cream this year
Old 12 May 2022, 08:34 (Ref:4109718)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Of course we will. I'm bringing a bucketful......
Old 18 May 2022, 17:40 (Ref:4110489)   #16
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
https://www.accuweather.com/en/fr/le...orecast/135975

Looking good.
Old 18 May 2022, 20:14 (Ref:4110508)   #17
Michel Vaillant
Racer

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
Michel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMichel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Actually in La Sarthe, the weather is so warm with numerous thunderstorms
So, the weather changes quickly, i don't think there will be reliable forecasts before one week, or few days before the race...
Old 23 May 2022, 08:18 (Ref:4110988)   #18
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel Vaillant View Post
i don't think there will be reliable forecasts before one week, or few days before the race...
Sometimes not even a few days when it comes to Le Mans. The weather does it's own thing!
Old 23 May 2022, 08:58 (Ref:4110998)   #19
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well after 37 years of le mans i can say best to take cloths for all weathers and it will be sunny, take cloths for hot dry weather and you know what will happen.

Old 25 May 2022, 07:07 (Ref:4111228)   #20
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The forecast really is looking very promising indeed...at the moment.
Old 25 May 2022, 09:00 (Ref:4111239)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
The weather Gods know I'm coming back......
Old 25 May 2022, 09:23 (Ref:4111245)   #22
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
The weather Gods know I'm coming back......
Well that has put the mockers on it for the rest of us
Old 25 May 2022, 13:11 (Ref:4111279)   #23
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
I have no doubt, this prediction is spot on.
Old 25 May 2022, 17:04 (Ref:4111304)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well that has put the mockers on it for the rest of us
So you want me to cancel the big grey cloud over the tertre rouge campsite?
Old 25 May 2022, 17:21 (Ref:4111308)   #25
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well if it is not to much trouble