Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 31 Jul 2023, 13:22 (Ref:4170821)   #226
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
Better to crash from the lead in spectacular fashion, than take a dull P3 or P4! The 2020 Red Bull was so pointy that even Max crashed at times (usually in free practice), never mind Albon lacking confidence in it... this did NOT deter Red Bull from persisting with this philosophy! When you are up against Lewis and Mercedes, you need all the performance you can get.
Remind me to pass on the job as your team manager......
Old 6 Aug 2023, 18:45 (Ref:4171690)   #227
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Leclerc signs for 2+5 years! Clearly Hamilton and Max are not retiring any time soon
Old 6 Aug 2023, 19:19 (Ref:4171694)   #228
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This article from Formula1news.co.uk, says in the first paragraph: ''Charles Leclerc has reportedly pledged his future to Ferrari until at least the conclusion of the 2026 season, with an option for a further extension until 2029.''

https://formula1news.co.uk/breaking-...h-204-million/
Old 7 Aug 2023, 08:11 (Ref:4171742)   #229
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmm, could make him or destroy him......
Old 7 Aug 2023, 08:32 (Ref:4171745)   #230
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
This article from Formula1news.co.uk, says in the first paragraph: ''Charles Leclerc has reportedly pledged his future to Ferrari until at least the conclusion of the 2026 season, with an option for a further extension until 2029.''

https://formula1news.co.uk/breaking-...h-204-million/
For that money, some might almost believe he's generally rated in the paddock as the outright fastest driver on the grid.
Old 7 Aug 2023, 09:45 (Ref:4171751)   #231
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Maybe so. But just being fast has never always equated to being a regular winner. The paddock will know that only too well.
Old 7 Aug 2023, 12:14 (Ref:4171770)   #232
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Hmm, could make him or destroy him......
This is racing, mate. Lets say important part of. As to driving only, from real hero to total jerk in a blink of an eye.
Old 7 Aug 2023, 12:32 (Ref:4171772)   #233
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Maybe so. But just being fast has never always equated to being a regular winner. The paddock will know that only too well.
I know that too , just that some wanted to argue when I said he was generally accepted in F1 as the outright fastest driver.
Old 7 Aug 2023, 12:37 (Ref:4171773)   #234
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Biding my time in Vandemonia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!
If he can get a contract that has him as clear #1, and the scuderia get their house back in order with decent management (the car is already good) and build the team around him in the same way RBR is team Max + someone and MB is team Lewis +1, it could be a very wise move.

Mclaren seem to building team Lando. AM team Nando... tho when the other car is driven by the owners son....
Old 7 Aug 2023, 13:49 (Ref:4171782)   #235
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
I know that too , just that some wanted to argue when I said he was generally accepted in F1 as the outright fastest driver.
Of course they will. And you know why only too well.....
Old 7 Aug 2023, 13:53 (Ref:4171783)   #236
peebee2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathurst77 View Post
Mclaren seem to building team Lando.
Who's Lando's manager?
Old 7 Aug 2023, 13:56 (Ref:4171784)   #237
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Who's Lando's manager?

Mark Berryman.
Old 7 Aug 2023, 14:01 (Ref:4171785)   #238
peebee2
Veteran

Quote:
Mark Berryman.
I meant top of the line these days, not who does the day-to-day.
Old 7 Aug 2023, 14:08 (Ref:4171786)   #239
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
I meant top of the line these days, not who does the day-to-day.

Google it.
Old 7 Aug 2023, 14:22 (Ref:4171789)   #240
peebee2
Veteran

Quote:
Google it.
Thanks, I don't need to, and I'm not sure Google has the actual answer anyway.

Old 7 Aug 2023, 19:13 (Ref:4171809)   #241
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Google it.
It's hard for him to Google himself, well at least in public. Maybe Bing has it
Old 30 Aug 2023, 15:33 (Ref:4174618)   #242
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
trailer for the Enzo Ferrari movie coming out later this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZHxT2yb2cE

probably smart not showing much dialogue because fake accents in movies like this often sink the ship, but the aesthetic of it looks great!
Old 30 Aug 2023, 15:46 (Ref:4174620)   #243
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZHxT2yb2cE

probably smart not showing much dialogue because fake accents in movies like this often sink the ship, but the aesthetic of it looks great!

I had no idea a Biopic was being made about Enzo Ferrari. I must get out more.
Old 30 Aug 2023, 18:02 (Ref:4174625)   #244
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Thanks for the link. Not very much teasing IMO. Anyway, I'll go and watch because… hum… well because!
Old 12 Sep 2023, 15:02 (Ref:4176446)   #245
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Insider footage of the Ferrari pitstops at Monza

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IGxW4mF6GMs
Old 14 Sep 2023, 15:53 (Ref:4176637)   #246
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Insider footage of the Ferrari pitstops at Monza

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IGxW4mF6GMs
funny cause its true!
Old 2 Feb 2024, 20:59 (Ref:4194841)   #247
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
On the 28th January, this image was uploaded to the Internet accompanying the announcement of Peroni sponsorship of Ferrari.

Spot the clue?
Attached Thumbnails
BirraPeroni-TNA-Ferrari_CS.jpg~2.jpg  
Old 2 Feb 2024, 21:09 (Ref:4194843)   #248
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
On the 28th January, this image was uploaded to the Internet accompanying the announcement of Peroni sponsorship of Ferrari.

Spot the clue?
Not sure if you saw that from the same place I have (RPM?), but while it seems like an interesting clue... apparently it references something that pre-existed the recent news. I am not spoiling what is in the image so others can look for it.

Richard
Old 2 Feb 2024, 21:30 (Ref:4194845)   #249
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
Not sure if you saw that from the same place I have (RPM?), but while it seems like an interesting clue... apparently it references something that pre-existed the recent news. I am not spoiling what is in the image so others can look for it.

Richard
No such thing as a coincidence.
Of all the options, they picked that one?

Some of the talk in Italy is that the image triggered the speculation, which became reality.
Old 2 Feb 2024, 21:44 (Ref:4194846)   #250
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That is no coincidence.