Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 11 Nov 2004, 14:21 (Ref:1150449)   #1
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Kids *rolleyes*

Some people just should'nt have a license

WRX through a garage and 2 fences

Note : If you have time, read the whole thread (some bloosy funny stuff in there) - this was his 3rd accident in 3 months.
Old 11 Nov 2004, 14:54 (Ref:1150470)   #2
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Makes me so proud to be a Subaru Impreza driver. Not.

Throttle stuck my arse.
Old 11 Nov 2004, 21:08 (Ref:1150899)   #3
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ops
Old 11 Nov 2004, 21:59 (Ref:1150947)   #4
T0MAT01
Veteran

England
Focknowles Weir
T0MAT01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by garcon
Throttle stuck my arse.
Are mods allowed to turn the autosensor off?

So what sorta speed would the red line be in third gear? I'm guessing just a little over the speed limit.

What muppet does that over the crest of a hill in a built up area? ...yeah the same one that tries to aim for the fence but goes right through the garage!
Old 11 Nov 2004, 22:57 (Ref:1151008)   #5
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
the guy is a fool he why does he have a porsche cayanne turbo sticker on the back :S.
Old 11 Nov 2004, 23:04 (Ref:1151017)   #6
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
the guy is a fool he why does he have a porsche cayanne turbo sticker on the back :S.
Old 12 Nov 2004, 03:24 (Ref:1151143)   #7
StuiE
Veteran

StuiE should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He seems proud of his acheivement, tool. Nice rims though.

"I think we broke something.......Traction" -Carl Edwards 19/8/06 MIS

05 - Peter Brock
Old 12 Nov 2004, 07:56 (Ref:1151212)   #8
Vicki
Veteran

England
Stoke
Vicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Not being mean on young drivers here, but do you not think 18 is a bit young to be driving something with such high performance? Like I said, I'm not being critical, just curious.
Old 12 Nov 2004, 11:49 (Ref:1151433)   #9
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
i agree Ferrari, he was just showing off to his mate (who he says was there) and wasnt watching where he was going,
also as i mentioned before he has a porsche sticker on it so its obvious he is a fool and its B/S that he learned when he was "like 14", cuz it would have been avioded. thats just how i see it anyway. get a less powerful car is all i have to say.
Old 12 Nov 2004, 12:17 (Ref:1151467)   #10
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There most definitely should be an age/experience limit on cars above a certain performance. But I don't actually know of any country that enforces one.
Old 12 Nov 2004, 13:09 (Ref:1151511)   #11
Morris 1100
Veteran

Morris 1100 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
When I was 18 I was driving trucks and racing cars, but I didn't drive through any houses!
Old 12 Nov 2004, 16:05 (Ref:1151703)   #12
Vicki
Veteran

England
Stoke
Vicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Maybe cars should have the same system as bikes. You know the one where you can only drive a certain cc engine for like 2 years? Or am I making bits of the Highway Code up again?
Old 12 Nov 2004, 16:38 (Ref:1151736)   #13
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Oh dear god. What a buffoon.
Old 12 Nov 2004, 17:09 (Ref:1151761)   #14
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
FF, I'm not too familiar with the bike regulations, but it's definitely something like that.

Now I'm over 30, I'd be all for restricting certain cars to drivers over 30... OK, maybe 25.
Old 13 Nov 2004, 00:20 (Ref:1152087)   #15
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Holy...
What a ****ing idiot....
Old 13 Nov 2004, 10:05 (Ref:1152280)   #16
BlueBlood
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland NZ
BlueBlood should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i have worked on a wrx that was owned by two sisters aged 16 and 17. (rich parents) This car had a new front clips three times in 6 months. Each time the insurance company had good reson not to pay out, bald tyres, driving outside of restricted hours etc but the parents threatened to take all their fleet of trucks an fishing boat business away from the company unless they paid out.
End result the fourth crash took the life of one of their daughters when it hit a power pole about 5 feet above the ground in a 50kph zone.

Last edited by BlueBlood; 13 Nov 2004 at 10:09.