Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > My Track Designs

Old 9 Mar 2011, 15:29 (Ref:2842761)   #26
LuiggiSpeed
Veteran

United States
LuiggiSpeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Dan Selby View Post
Also, which layout did you opt for in the end?

Selby

Truth is, everything is going to have to start all over again, there are boundaries I didn't took into consideration at first shot, and there has to be a drag strip included(but not within the circuit) because the Major want's drag too. The final section I worked out so much doesn't exist in reality, and we have to take in account the prescence of houses east and west, we must center the project within those housing complex , I see we can have 700M either side.
SO there you have it if you want a shot please go to Google and download the whole area, make some sketches to see what happens.

Cordinates are

18*04'48.18"N 65*51'48.31"

Last edited by LuiggiSpeed; 9 Mar 2011 at 15:36.
Old 9 Mar 2011, 17:01 (Ref:2842812)   #27
LuiggiSpeed
Veteran

United States
A real quickie, you tell me how does it looks...
Track is 2.2 Miles(3.5K) so its "international sized"
12MT wide
CCW
I have a 1/8 mile drag strip(very popular around here)
Everything connects to the "paddock" which is the area where the factory used to be and now is all ruins.Some buildings are still there,they have much use as mechanics and paddock area.
Attached Thumbnails
YabucoaNew1.jpg  
Old 10 Mar 2011, 22:05 (Ref:2843605)   #28
LuiggiSpeed
Veteran

United States
Well folks I just had another vivid dream today, so vivid I even took a picture of it!!!

That Sir besides me is the Secretary of Recreation and Sports, Lic Henry Newman and at this point I must quit giving out information other than the project can't be made at the old graphite factory site, but we have 6,000 other acres to choose and the meeting was a total WIN.

Were gonna have a clean sheet of paper to design the circuit and the only info Im allowed to release is that the Secretary and the Mayor, Honorable Angel "Papo" Garcia are not just totally in favor of the idea but he's gonna kick anybody's arse that dares to stand between his beloved Yabucoa and this project.There was so much going on I'm dizzy right now, I need a beer ...or three....

CHEERS!!!!
Old 11 Mar 2011, 00:13 (Ref:2843701)   #29
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Congrats at getting the support of the big hitters.

With the design skills that we have seen from yourself, I'm sure that you'll be able to hand the architects and civil engineering folks an excellent starting point.

Even more so with a blank sheet of paper site.

When you are able update us, you know we will be delighted to hear.