Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3 Jul 2012, 17:49 (Ref:3101451)   #1
vector-pat
Rookie

England
Newbury, Berks
vector-pat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2013 MSA Proposed Rule Change "Track Limits"

When it comes to MSA Rule changes I am sure that you are aware of the process involved but I thought that I might just take the opportunity bring to your attention a proposal for 2013 regarding "track limits". Whilst I appreciate the problems that track operators and officials have faced in recent years, I feel that the balance is now just about right. This proposed new regulation is in my view both unrealistic and unable to be enforced.

If you go to the MSA website www.msauk.org on the front page towards the bottom left you will find a section marked “Regulations for Consultation”. If you go into this area you will find various rule changes that are out for consultation and at the moment there is one there from Race Committee and one from Speed Committee - look at the Race Committee proposal. If you read the proposed changes you are entitled to make comment about them by sending a response to raceconsultation@msauk.org in the case of the Race proposal.