Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 11 May 2024, 09:10 (Ref:4208099)   #2676
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Really this is something that should be sorted out quietly, not like this
The only sorting out required is that NES folds their tent and abandons their series.
Old 11 May 2024, 09:35 (Ref:4208101)   #2677
flatlandsman
Racer

Ireland
Daventry
flatlandsman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Indeed, quite why they thought doing this was a good idea, VLN and series before it have been running for a long time, the whole area is invested, teams, organisers, marshals.

I am guessing it it something to do with trying to oust the current lot from running the 24 which is the real money spinner
Old 11 May 2024, 11:07 (Ref:4208122)   #2678
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It really was fine with the VLN. Why this new lot needed to upset the apple car IDK
Old 13 May 2024, 19:10 (Ref:4208852)   #2679
stuart thompson
Veteran

England
Northfleet, Kent
stuart thompson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Entry list now out, 130 cars, as expected a pitiful 3 BMW’s, I was kinda hoping for a surprise entry from WRT or Schubert.
Old 13 May 2024, 19:25 (Ref:4208854)   #2680
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlandsman View Post
I am guessing it it something to do with trying to oust the current lot from running the 24 which is the real money spinner
Pretty much, it's a shameless attempt to get a foothold then eventually oust NLS/marginalise ADAC from the running of the 24H. Good to see nobody is falling for it so far.

Unfortunately, I can't see this going away as long as Kharitonin has a majority stake in the circuit.
Old 13 May 2024, 21:20 (Ref:4208869)   #2681
GT3_Fan
Racer

GT3_Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGT3_Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart thompson View Post
Entry list now out, 130 cars, as expected a pitiful 3 BMW’s, I was kinda hoping for a surprise entry from WRT or Schubert.

For what race?
Old Yesterday, 08:56 (Ref:4208902)   #2682
stuart thompson
Veteran

England
Northfleet, Kent
The 24hrs
Old Yesterday, 09:00 (Ref:4208903)   #2683
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
airbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridairbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
No Pro Porsche entered for IGTC either.
Old Yesterday, 10:37 (Ref:4208908)   #2684
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Is it this list you are referring to - https://s3nbrg01prod.s3.eu-central-1...d7149fdd86.pdf

If so - I can see about 38 BMW's
Old Yesterday, 10:54 (Ref:4208911)   #2685
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Duplicate Post
Old Yesterday, 10:55 (Ref:4208912)   #2686
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I was looking at the entry last night and the Manta is missing which really sad (however the Dacia is on the list).

It will also be interesting to see if the race gets more interest this year due to the Jimmy Broadbent effect.
Old Yesterday, 15:56 (Ref:4208936)   #2687
stuart thompson
Veteran

England
Northfleet, Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Is it this list you are referring to - https://s3nbrg01prod.s3.eu-central-1...d7149fdd86.pdf

If so - I can see about 38 BMW's
I meant In SP9.
Old Yesterday, 16:31 (Ref:4208938)   #2688
stuart thompson
Veteran

England
Northfleet, Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
I was looking at the entry last night and the Manta is missing which really sad (however the Dacia is on the list).

It will also be interesting to see if the race gets more interest this year due to the Jimmy Broadbent effect.
I was told the Manta was considering racing in the classic race. How true this is I don’t know.
Old Yesterday, 16:56 (Ref:4208941)   #2689
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I meant In SP9.
So 24 cars entered then.

3x BMW,
1x Ferrari,
6x Merc,
5x Porsche,
2x Lambo,
3x Audi,
4x Aston......