Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 10 Jul 2023, 20:53 (Ref:4167820)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
British Fantasy Results

We shall start off as always with the Qually and Race results.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	220.6 KB
ID:	77535. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race.jpg
Size:	256.9 KB
ID:	77536

These give the event scores for the driver, constructors and PU providers.

Name:	Event scores.jpg
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	77537

Applying those to the fantasy teams , for the second time this season it's Congrats to BC Prehistoric Motorsport with a total of 83 points. Second was Montgolfier Racing with 79 points, and sharing third place, each with 75 points are SuperChilliF1 and Pain in the Haas

Here is the table of all the teams

Name:	Team Scores.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	178.4 KB
ID:	77538

On the overall Montgolfier Racing remains at the top with a total of 773 points. Moving up to second is BC Prehistoric Motorsport just nine points back with 764 points. Goblin Racing w/out Porpoise slips back to third with 748 points

The overall table after Silverstone looks like this

Name:	Overall after GB.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	296.0 KB
ID:	77539

And before we head to the Hungaroring, here is a look at the Fantasy driver placings after some strong performances from the chasing real world teams.

Name:	Driver Fant after GB.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	183.8 KB
ID:	77540

Back to mainland European timings in Hungary, so if you want to make a driver change remember it has to be done before the start of FP 1 ... check your local listing for when that is.
Old 11 Jul 2023, 02:59 (Ref:4167847)   #2
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Alpine double DNF did me in!

Richard
Old 11 Jul 2023, 16:25 (Ref:4167942)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
best result of the season and a share of 3rd!

gonna take that as a win!

thanks for the timely update SBF!
Old 11 Jul 2023, 21:23 (Ref:4167992)   #4
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I was browsing the driver list last week thinking of getting rid of Piastri. Then gave up and decided to stick. I'm glad I did stick. I also had not noticed quite how many of us have him as a driver.
Old 12 Jul 2023, 19:25 (Ref:4168147)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I switched Norris for Albon and it paid off but I think I may have to switch again and get Norris back. The Hungaroring isn't supposed to suit either McLaren or Williams, despite the successful upgrades at Silverstone, so I'll see what the outcome of the Hungarian GP is before any changes.
Old 13 Jul 2023, 10:41 (Ref:4168216)   #6
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have to admit that when I was watching I thought "this is good"