Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:24 (Ref:1851494)   #176
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This race could use a caution right about now.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:24 (Ref:1851495)   #177
Dudley
Veteran

Dudley has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
RCR 4th, 5th, 6th.

DEI 19th, 39th and retired, 41st and retired.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:29 (Ref:1851496)   #178
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Is Burger Boy Top Dog?
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:29 (Ref:1851497)   #179
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wow, Las Vegas looks a bit more spartan. Can't wait to see them on the steeper banking though.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:31 (Ref:1851499)   #180
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
OMG, that has changed since I was there last year!!
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:32 (Ref:1851501)   #181
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Wow, Las Vegas looks a bit more spartan.
Removing buildings etc tend to give that impression, yeah

The new ones are supposedly quite something though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Can't wait to see them on the steeper banking though.
Same here, and it's bad fast too. With the variable banking, similar to Homestead, the racing should hopefully be pretty good despite it being a fresh track as well.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:33 (Ref:1851502)   #182
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Since this is my 2nd race ive decided to be a "fan" of whoever wins this race..hence some extra pressure on the drivers to take the win....

although considering how Ralf's career has gone since i took him up in 97....maybe not?
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:33 (Ref:1851504)   #183
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Nice example of teamwork.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:34 (Ref:1851505)   #184
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
On todays form, you must be a Dale Jr fan ralfy boy.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:35 (Ref:1851506)   #185
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Y'know, I was thinking when I'm a multi-billioaire I'm going to build myself a speedway, and I think i'm going to go for an Old Atlanta kinda shape? Like indy but BIG banking so it's on the limits for Restrictor plates. That'd be a cool track.

Pitty they changed Atlanta all thoose years ago.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:35 (Ref:1851507)   #186
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Ralf fan, based on your success with Ralf, can you cheer for Jeff Gordon?
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:38 (Ref:1851509)   #187
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
No! Kurt Busch! :P :P :P :P
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:38 (Ref:1851510)   #188
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hmm...how about Monty watch out Monty fans midfield beckons...

Last edited by ralf fan; 25 Feb 2007 at 23:41.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:41 (Ref:1851513)   #189
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Monty doesn't need your help, right now. It's either Gordon or Johnson...
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:41 (Ref:1851514)   #190
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Forget it rf. Make it Johnson, Gordon is alright.

Blimey, inside the last 50. Quite quick for a Fontana race. Could do with a sneaky yellow flag perhaps.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:43 (Ref:1851516)   #191
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Why the inappropriate music?
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:44 (Ref:1851517)   #192
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Hey, why not? Those crazy yanks...

I am amazed I'm still awake. I am soooo glad I have an easy day tomorrow, was supposed to be leaving at 430 to go to Newcastle and back but it got postponed til Tueday. Thank god!
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:44 (Ref:1851518)   #193
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Dunno, very strange.

JJ is back in the groove...
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:45 (Ref:1851520)   #194
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
I reckon that Matt will still hunt him down and take him for an easy win.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:46 (Ref:1851522)   #195
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Nah, there'll be a yellow in a moment and Tony will then sweep through the field for the win...!
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:51 (Ref:1851526)   #196
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
I can only hope.

I hope Tony puts the bumper into someone, just cos i'm in that kinda mood...hmmm...NHL is on today I think
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:51 (Ref:1851527)   #197
Dudley
Veteran

Dudley has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Vickers looking pretty good for Toyota's first top 10.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:53 (Ref:1851528)   #198
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Come on, someone throw a crisp packet on the track so they can put out the yellows?!
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:56 (Ref:1851530)   #199
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Some of these Nascar themed ads on Fox are pretty witty....ofcourse once youve watched it 20 times every hour it does get old....
Old 25 Feb 2007, 23:57 (Ref:1851532)   #200
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Yellow out! Crisp packet on the back stretch!

Time for Smoke...?