Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 22 Dec 2007, 11:19 (Ref:2093719)   #1
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Love the picture on the front page!!!

I love the Ferrari picture on the front page

Well done!
Old 22 Dec 2007, 14:16 (Ref:2093791)   #2
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
kelvin88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I second that. And would also like to take this oppotunity to thank all the people who make Ten-Tenths happen and wish you all a very merry Christmas!
Old 22 Dec 2007, 14:26 (Ref:2093796)   #3
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks folks, the "SantaGate" Christmas design was actually something sent in to us by Andy from www.andyblackmoredesign.com and was just SO good we had to make use of it on the front page!

I'd also like to thank the moderators who give up their time for free and the users who make the site, without your posts there wouldn't be a Ten-Tenths for us to make happen.
Old 22 Dec 2007, 16:47 (Ref:2093839)   #4
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
a larger,original, version is available here http://www.andyblackmoredesign.com/i...as_card_07.jpg (1200x710 IIRC)

Happy Christmas

Last edited by andy_b; 22 Dec 2007 at 16:49.
Old 23 Dec 2007, 21:38 (Ref:2094219)   #5
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yep, thanks all for providing the forums and for the moderators for keeping everything in order
Old 24 Dec 2007, 02:38 (Ref:2094293)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Merry Christmas! To all of the posters and of course my fellow mods and EP and MagnetON.
Old 24 Dec 2007, 09:56 (Ref:2094384)   #7
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ho Ho Ho!

Merry Christmas!
Is that fire for roasting munky nuts, Peter?
Old 25 Dec 2007, 20:42 (Ref:2094793)   #8
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
duke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridduke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No Munky, it's for destroying the TV for when they show Strictly Wasting Bandwidth