Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 22 Feb 2024, 23:54 (Ref:4197851)   #151
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Leading YMCA old folks exercise classes isn't really the same, but probably just as good as MT with commercials every 4 minutes
Old 24 Feb 2024, 15:09 (Ref:4198091)   #152
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
'Fans looking to make use of the FIA WEC App this year can make use of the discount code EARLYWEC2024 before next weekend’s race to save 10 Euros on a full-season subscription. This reduces the price to 49.99.

The package includes live and on-demand video streams of every race, including the Le Mans 24 Hours (excluding the US and English Canada).'

https://www.dailysportscar.com/2024/...ock-notes.html
Old 29 Feb 2024, 15:19 (Ref:4198904)   #153
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well I signed up for FIA tv as I'm somewhat under the weather at the moment, thinking I would be able to watch all the track action instead of which all I have is a live timing screen.
Old 29 Feb 2024, 22:19 (Ref:4198986)   #154
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Well I signed up for FIA tv as I'm somewhat under the weather at the moment, thinking I would be able to watch all the track action instead of which all I have is a live timing screen.
FP1 and FP2 are not broadcasted (except at LM). So that was working as intended.
Old 1 Mar 2024, 13:15 (Ref:4199071)   #155
Ferrari333SP
Veteran

United States
Minnesota
Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
'Fans looking to make use of the FIA WEC App this year can make use of the discount code EARLYWEC2024 before next weekend’s race to save 10 Euros on a full-season subscription. This reduces the price to 49.99.

The package includes live and on-demand video streams of every race, including the Le Mans 24 Hours (excluding the US and English Canada).'

https://www.dailysportscar.com/2024/...ock-notes.html

This is the deal I signed up for; great decision, as the stream quality is great, and I'm using the Timing71 timing overlay to follow timing on another screen
Old 1 Mar 2024, 18:32 (Ref:4199191)   #156
flatlandsman
Racer

Ireland
Daventry
flatlandsman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
WEC app is the biggest single pile of garbage I have ever encountered, I subbed at Spa last year and in most apps that covers you for one whole year, most of the year there was issues, LM was hopeless, hours on end without coverage

Not this one, so I have to sub again after presumably paying for a season not a year, sorry but that is a con,

I will not be back you robbing sods.
Old 1 Mar 2024, 19:15 (Ref:4199204)   #157
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well I subscribed for the FIA tv feed on my laptop but I find impossible to cast to my smart tv.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 07:15 (Ref:4199263)   #158
Ferrari333SP
Veteran

United States
Minnesota
Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!
I just hook up my laptop to my TV via HDMI, and play the race through my internet browser on the laptop
Old 2 Mar 2024, 12:56 (Ref:4199368)   #159
GT3_Fan
Racer

GT3_Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGT3_Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well on youtube I found live onboard streams for Ferrari, Peugoet, Toyota, and Ford Mustang. The 3 hypercar channels are all good. The Mustang one is poor because the camera was set in the back of the car. Can barely see anything out the front of it.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 13:11 (Ref:4199376)   #160
GT3_Fan
Racer

GT3_Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGT3_Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT3_Fan View Post
Well on youtube I found live onboard streams for Ferrari, Peugoet, Toyota, and Ford Mustang. The 3 hypercar channels are all good. The Mustang one is poor because the camera was set in the back of the car. Can barely see anything out the front of it.
Cadillac has live onboard streaming on youtube as well
Old 2 Mar 2024, 13:21 (Ref:4199380)   #161
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Took me a few minutes to figure out my Motortrend subscription this morning, but now have live pictures and sound.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 13:21 (Ref:4199381)   #162
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
On Discovery/Eurosport the bits with Jethro Bovingdon are really still adding nothing to the coverage. The WEC broadcast is perfectly fine without cutting to a pretty noneventful feature or trackside chat.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 13:34 (Ref:4199384)   #163
GT3_Fan
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantourdarbyback View Post
On Discovery/Eurosport the bits with Jethro Bovingdon are really still adding nothing to the coverage. The WEC broadcast is perfectly fine without cutting to a pretty noneventful feature or trackside chat.
Still a dream of mine that one day there will be a commentary free option to watch the race. Just engine noises only! One reason I like the onboard streams.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 13:49 (Ref:4199389)   #164
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Still a dream of mine that one day there will be a commentary free option to watch the race. Just engine noises only! One reason I like the onboard streams.
At Discovery+ stream you can choose ambient sound.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 13:54 (Ref:4199391)   #165
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Official timing has been improved for this year:
https://live.fiawec.com/en/session_stats

Has
  • Normal timing screen with expert mode
  • Session stats
  • Pit Time (very good)
  • Drive Time (could be useful)
  • Car Stats
  • Car Comparison
  • Race Control (this is useful to fill in commentator blanks)

(there is a possibility that the added functionality has been there for a bit, but I missed it)
Old 2 Mar 2024, 14:20 (Ref:4199404)   #166
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
I seem to recall having this on Eurosport when I was at home watching Le Mans in 20/21..... I used that and synched RLM.....
Old 2 Mar 2024, 14:21 (Ref:4199405)   #167
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Official timing has been improved for this year:

https://live.fiawec.com/en/session_stats

Has
  • Normal timing screen with expert mode
  • Session stats
  • Pit Time (very good)
  • Drive Time (could be useful)
  • Car Stats
  • Car Comparison
  • Race Control (this is useful to fill in commentator blanks)

(there is a possibility that the added functionality has been there for a bit, but I missed it)
You know what's annoying? The fact that I can't look at the timing on my phone's browser because I have the app installed. If I go to the FIA WEC website it just redirects me to the app.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 14:21 (Ref:4199406)   #168
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I seem to recall having this on Eurosport when I was at home watching Le Mans in 20/21..... I used that and synched RLM.....
Yes, they do have that.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 15:46 (Ref:4199422)   #169
GT3_Fan
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Oh wow seriously! I might have to consider subscribing. Especially if the ambience sound mode is available in the race replay. I can just have that on in the background all day. I have too many streaming services already though. I need to find another one to cancel first.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 17:02 (Ref:4199479)   #170
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
watching on eurosport, ok have commercials bnut it is free
Old 2 Mar 2024, 17:36 (Ref:4199502)   #171
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Oh wow seriously! I might have to consider subscribing. Especially if the ambience sound mode is available in the race replay. I can just have that on in the background all day. I have too many streaming services already though. I need to find another one to cancel first.
It's also available in replay.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 21:17 (Ref:4199611)   #172
flatlandsman
Racer

Ireland
Daventry
flatlandsman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dodgy stream conked out with an hour to go!!
Old 2 Mar 2024, 21:25 (Ref:4199616)   #173
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I think the last time I had the WEC app was about six years ago. I’d had it from when it was launched. I don’t remember the stream going down. Annoying app features, but not really the app. Well apart from when I tried at Silverstone or at Le Mans, but that wasn’t the app.

Eurosport was excellent. Super sharp. Try that instead.
Old 3 Mar 2024, 12:27 (Ref:4199712)   #174
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Regarding Motortrend On Demand and replays - Qatar 1812 is available for replay on the app today. Not sure exactly when it became available, but it was less than 24 hours after race finish. Curiously, qualifying is not available.
Old 4 Mar 2024, 09:35 (Ref:4199840)   #175
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Okay, Credit where it is due .......
Grudgingly paid for the WEC App access for the season, despite all the issues last year with screen freezes etc.
Rather surprised and pleased to report that the stream was fine for me all through the ten hours, picture quality very good and overall a great way to watch with the excellent commentary team.