Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Closed Thread

Old 4 May 2012, 20:10 (Ref:3069474)   #1
adam46
Racer

United Kingdom
Isle Of Wight, UK.
adam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridadam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What would your solution to the UK Single Seater crisis be?

Since the postponment of Formula Renault UK has parked itself alongside the small grids in the Intersteps Champioship & the (IMO) slightly less meaty British F3 grid (probably due to the new F312) there have been talks on how to improve british single seater racing in the future, I have been wondering; What would you do to improve the young British driver's route to F1?

Would you push Formula Ford as the main feeder towards F3? Would you try and create a single seater version of the NGTC touring car regulations? Try to create a national GP3 championship? Would you Work with MSV and Jonathan Palmer to create FPA 2.0? Would you try to pump new life into FR UK? Maybe you might try to create a UK based version of other national single seater championships/ (F1000 Middle East, Star Mazda, Formula Pilota China, etc.)

Personally I would like to see Formula Fors pushed a bit more or the FPA 2.0 I mentioned previously.

If this is to similar to the 'Is single seater racing really in crisis thread feel free to lock, though since this is UK specific I was hoping it wouldn't be.

Cheers,

Adam.

It only matters if it has a motor...
Old 4 May 2012, 20:35 (Ref:3069480)   #2
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Stop bringing out new and overly expensive cars during the recession would be a good start!
Old 4 May 2012, 21:17 (Ref:3069496)   #3
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
It's close enough. Thread closed!