Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 29 Sep 2013, 17:19 (Ref:3310756)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nope - still not working. It's a secure link - when you extract it and put it into a browser you get:-

Error (403)
It seems you don't belong here! You should probably sign in. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.
Old 30 Sep 2013, 04:30 (Ref:3310898)   #27
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!

I give up if this doesn't work. sorry for wasting everyone'e time.
Old 30 Sep 2013, 05:53 (Ref:3310919)   #28
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If you can email the photo to me, I'll upload it .
My mail is: Mathiasbrix@hotmail.com
Old 30 Sep 2013, 07:40 (Ref:3310942)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post

Just getting the same. I suggest it's something to do with Dropbox, not you!
Old 30 Sep 2013, 09:09 (Ref:3310974)   #30
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks for the further comments guys. that one you've done Falcon Fan, sounds great!
Old 30 Sep 2013, 11:46 (Ref:3311030)   #31
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
Thanks for the further comments guys. that one you've done Falcon Fan, sounds great!

Sorry for hijacking your thread, just thought seeing my obsession would give you some inspiration to follow through with yours.
Old 30 Sep 2013, 14:12 (Ref:3311078)   #32
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No worries at all, appreciate the input, and look forward to seeing it when it gets posted up successfully!
Old 30 Sep 2013, 16:50 (Ref:3311125)   #33
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So, now it's my time to try uploading the photo
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9i4pfa6i3w1dchs/IMG_3678.jpg
Old 30 Sep 2013, 17:15 (Ref:3311132)   #34
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
So, now it's my time to try uploading the photo
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9i4pfa6i3w1dchs/IMG_3678.jpg
Thank you! Man, why was it so easy for you, but so impossible for this computer dummy?!
Old 1 Oct 2013, 08:17 (Ref:3311326)   #35
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Errr, cos you're a computer dummy

That is very impressive - and the original poster is rather nice too.
Old 2 Oct 2013, 19:15 (Ref:3311959)   #36
EricS
Racer

United States
Austin, TX
EricS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Just use one of the free image hosting sites. There are a bunch to choose from, for example: http://imgchili.com

Once uploaded it gives you the code you need to use for forums.

Awesome poster. Is there even room for 12 more autographs?