Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 21 Mar 2003, 16:55 (Ref:543337)   #1
andyhill
Rookie

andyhill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sebring test session

Some great pics of the test session at Sebring. The new Carsport Zonda looks great and the Bentley is a slick as ever.

There are pics of most of the cars and some from Daytona bike week and the Detroit motorshow

www.solidstateracing.com

Enjoy
Old 21 Mar 2003, 18:36 (Ref:543410)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing the Zonda in the flesh at Le Mans. Looks good to me. I just hope I get to see it for a reasonable amount of the race.....
Old 21 Mar 2003, 18:55 (Ref:543434)   #3
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This only makes me more certain that that Bentley is the ugliest Sportscar i've ever seen, sorry
Old 21 Mar 2003, 21:23 (Ref:543558)   #4
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i'll admit its not the prettiest sportscar ever...but brutal