Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 25 Sep 2015, 17:54 (Ref:3577037)   #1
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
Appeal for photos

Hi, excuse the vanity of this appeal!

As some of you know, this year I worked in the pits at LM rather than the former poste 106 location, and amazingly I was invited to roll out onto the track itself at the back of the grid when the teams were lined up in echelon and facing the flags for the singing of the French national anthem. An incredible experience, with the sound bouncing between the pits and the grandstand.

What I am wondering if those who were in the grandstands took photos that may have captured my magic moment, and would be happy to send a copy to me. If so, I would be most appreciative.

My email address is motorsport.marshal at marshalsw007.plus.com.

Many thanks for reading.

Steve
aka Legless Marshal

Old 25 Sep 2015, 20:05 (Ref:3577075)   #2
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hi Steve.
I just need a clarification, were you at the Start/Finish line or at the Green flag at Pit Exit, under the ceremony?
If you were at the Green flag at Pit exit, I might got a shot or two of you.
Old 26 Sep 2015, 08:10 (Ref:3577147)   #3
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
The start/finish line area, by Pit entry.

Thanks CTD for answering.
Old 26 Sep 2015, 19:08 (Ref:3577235)   #4
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You are welcome Steve!
I will have a look if I might have one of you in the back. Hopefully more than just a dot. I just need to find my Harddrive :b
Old 26 Sep 2015, 22:13 (Ref:3577269)   #5
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'll ask some of our snappers if they got it.