Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:55 (Ref:628017)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorry to hear you won't be there Mike. Make a date in your diary for 2004!
Old 11 Jun 2003, 11:59 (Ref:628143)   #27
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
The gig on Saturday night is Jamiroquai - confirmed - From what I have just read on the CA board the gig will take place across the track from Maison Blanche - might be worth a look it is someone I have wanted to see live for quite a while.......
That means it must be in the Karting Nord Campsite! Liz will be pleased
Old 11 Jun 2003, 13:37 (Ref:628259)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
She didn't want any sleep anyway, did she?
Old 11 Jun 2003, 15:03 (Ref:628383)   #29
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
She didn't want any sleep anyway, did she?
I didn't think that people slept at le mans anyway?!
Old 11 Jun 2003, 15:04 (Ref:628385)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well I don't (but then, everyone knows that by now...... )
Old 11 Jun 2003, 15:09 (Ref:628390)   #31
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sleep whats that - well I did last year - only to be awoken after about an hour by some drunk idoit, never mind I can sleep on the way there and on the way back.......
Old 11 Jun 2003, 15:19 (Ref:628401)   #32
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yep i think that sounds like a good plan...just hope that everybody else on the coach is quiet!
Old 11 Jun 2003, 15:21 (Ref:628402)   #33
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well if they not Ithen there are two of use who can shout at them.........
Old 11 Jun 2003, 15:48 (Ref:628424)   #34
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
Yeah thats true! Can't wait til friday...seems ages away at the mo even though its only 2 days, will soon go though!
Old 11 Jun 2003, 16:12 (Ref:628442)   #35
SlimDK
Rookie

SlimDK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Got a grandstand ticket, flights, car share & camping if you can get to Luton on Friday morning....Otherwise, Cheers!

simonkingston@yahoo.co.uk
Old 12 Jun 2003, 10:17 (Ref:629233)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, this is officially my last post on the forum before I leave for the Tourists rendezvous. I hope everyone has a fantastic time at Le Mans this weekend (whenever you get there). And as for those of you at home, keep listening in to Radio Le Mans and watching whatever race footage you can. Enjoy. (But make sure you're actually there next year!).

Cheers
Old 13 Jun 2003, 07:21 (Ref:630256)   #37
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
This is going to be my last post before setting of in just over 2 hours time. Enjoy the race, I know I am. See u when I get back or if not before if you are trackside

Old 13 Jun 2003, 07:26 (Ref:630258)   #38
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
See you RD : noon at the main square in the Village !