Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 12 Jun 2007, 12:22 (Ref:1934993)   #1
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Le mans car techincal info

does anyoune know when the technical information about the cars at le mans will be uploaded on the lemans.org site, in the previus years u could acces the weight, horspower torque and all kinds of info.

does anyone have the livebar service at lemans.org and is the information posibly now on it.
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.
Old 12 Jun 2007, 15:17 (Ref:1935145)   #2
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
anyone plz, anu info will do
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.
Old 12 Jun 2007, 15:45 (Ref:1935173)   #3
zac510
Veteran

zac510 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maybe after they have finished scrutineering
Old 12 Jun 2007, 15:51 (Ref:1935177)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've really no idea. I guess it will already have been prepared for the Info Presse editions and the List Des Engages which are available to ACO members from raceday. I confess i've never actually seen this info on the site itself.
Old 12 Jun 2007, 16:19 (Ref:1935205)   #5
AU N EGL
Veteran

United States
Raleigh, North Carolina
AU N EGL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAU N EGL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here are the ACO Technical rules

http://www.lemans.org/sport/sport/re...to2007_gb.html

Entry List:
http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans...ngages_gb.html
Old 12 Jun 2007, 16:23 (Ref:1935211)   #6
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Infos Presse is in my bag - same as always - the press liste de engages is the really good one and I guess is out as I'm hoping to get mine in 24 hours time
Old 12 Jun 2007, 18:02 (Ref:1935284)   #7
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
Sam, can you find out the weight of the Audi and Peugeot? It would be interested to know how close they are to 925 kg.
Old 12 Jun 2007, 19:03 (Ref:1935357)   #8
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
if anyone hass the press... can they post hp and torque numbers for Risi ferraris, scuderia ecosse ferrar 430, flying lizard porsche, autorlando porsche and imsa performance porsche.

thank anywas. last year and in the year before that you could acces the car info from entry list or the livetimeing I am not sure but every car had a link to it and you would go to a new pop up page where there is a picture of the team and list of the drivers and their best lap times, and there was a link technical ifo where u would all the info about the brackes suspension chassis engine transmision weight hight ..... etc. I tought it would be up after the test but nothing, now I am panicking.
Old 12 Jun 2007, 20:44 (Ref:1935440)   #9
Ranald
Racer

England
Oxford
Ranald should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by arakis
if anyone hass the press... can they post hp and torque numbers for Risi ferraris, scuderia ecosse ferrar 430, flying lizard porsche, autorlando porsche and imsa performance porsche.

thank anywas. last year and in the year before that you could acces the car info from entry list or the livetimeing I am not sure but every car had a link to it and you would go to a new pop up page where there is a picture of the team and list of the drivers and their best lap times, and there was a link technical ifo where u would all the info about the brackes suspension chassis engine transmision weight hight ..... etc. I tought it would be up after the test but nothing, now I am panicking.
Why would the ACO measure and publish the HP and Torque figures for any of the cars? I would imagine that the ACO simply publishes the figures published by the teams (not always true).
Old 12 Jun 2007, 22:10 (Ref:1935514)   #10
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
don know why or if they are the infos from the cars or dynoed on the spot (not likely)

here is the link to last year livetimeing, simply click on a car and on technik ad woila, the question is does anyone know when will it be up this year,

http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans...hronos_gb.html
Old 12 Jun 2007, 23:47 (Ref:1935572)   #11
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
don know why or if they are the infos from the cars or dynoed on the spot (not likely)

here is the link to last year livetimeing, simply click on a car and on technik ad woila, the question is does anyone know when will it be up this year,

It has to be stated numbers from press releases, which are irrelevant. No way the teams are letting their cars be dynoed at scrutineering. If I'm wrong, then wow.
Old 13 Jun 2007, 00:26 (Ref:1935586)   #12
chewymonster
Veteran

chewymonster should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Nice catch. So now we know the RPM of the Audi R10. Max RPM=5,000. Max power=4,500 and max torque=3,500. Or roughly about 500 RPM above street diesels.

But I doubt that the ACO dynoes the race cars. First that would take a long time, and second that data has never been released.
Old 13 Jun 2007, 15:50 (Ref:1936026)   #13
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Since the restrictors has been imposed by the rules, no engines maker gave informations about the torque and its RPM.
Old 13 Jun 2007, 16:13 (Ref:1936043)   #14
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewymonster
Nice catch. So now we know the RPM of the Audi R10. Max RPM=5,000. Max power=4,500 and max torque=3,500. Or roughly about 500 RPM above street diesels.

But I doubt that the ACO dynoes the race cars. First that would take a long time, and second that data has never been released.
So no, we don't know...
Old 16 Jun 2007, 00:08 (Ref:1938053)   #15
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
Sorry I keep buging every body with this thread, but i have some info available for any one interested the entry list now has an added link for the tehnical informations but the link is down,

here is the link for the audi http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans..._index_gb.html
al the other cars have the same just go to lemans.org --> entry list and click on your favorite competitor you get all the infos about the cars
Old 16 Jun 2007, 01:02 (Ref:1938073)   #16
chewymonster
Veteran

chewymonster should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, I don't think that Audi is giving incorrect RPM figures.
Old 16 Jun 2007, 11:18 (Ref:1938266)   #17
AU N EGL
Veteran

United States
Raleigh, North Carolina
AU N EGL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAU N EGL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Sorry I keep buging every body with this thread, but i have some info available for any one interested the entry list now has an added link for the tehnical informations but the link is down,

here is the link for the audi http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans..._index_gb.html
al the other cars have the same just go to lemans.org --> entry list and click on your favorite competitor you get all the infos about the cars

Those figures and numbers listed are very close.

Desiels run lower RPMs then normal cars.
Old 20 Jun 2007, 07:09 (Ref:1942280)   #18
AMICALEMANS
Racer

France
AMICALEMANS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just a word :

Infos Course did every year the "LISTE DES ENGAGES" and they ask each team during scruteneering to provide technical data.
During the week, Infos Course try to confirm these data (it is easy to ask another person in the team... Some time, for one car, we have three different answers from the same team !

We are working for ACO, but we are not ACO and ACO is not so interested in these technical data (power, torque, etc...)