Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 30 Jun 2023, 07:12 (Ref:4165911)   #1926
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Old 30 Jun 2023, 16:24 (Ref:4165979)   #1927
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
In case anyone didn't have an weekend plans, it would appear the full race YouTube upload goes live tomorrow afternoon (2pm UK)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciSNHrKrkeQ
Old 30 Jun 2023, 19:03 (Ref:4165996)   #1928
JimboCycling
Rookie

JimboCycling should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
In case anyone didn't have an weekend plans, it would appear the full race YouTube upload goes live tomorrow afternoon (2pm UK)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciSNHrKrkeQ
Love how they've timed this to go out over spa 24!
Old 30 Jun 2023, 19:06 (Ref:4165997)   #1929
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
[QUOTE=Simmi;4165979]In case anyone didn't have an weekend plans, it would appear the full race YouTube upload goes live tomorrow afternoon (2pm UK)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciSNHrKrkeQ[/QU

Excellent! Thanks.
Old 4 Jul 2023, 10:48 (Ref:4166655)   #1930
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Can anyone help me with links to the full ACO race result and hour by hour stats? I usually go straight to Alkamel but for some reason my Malwarebytes is barring me from it as there is a malware threat.....

EDIT. Forget this, I've found them on DSC.

EDIT AGAIN - The link to the race result is broken..... Doh!

EDIT AGAIN #2 - I was looking at 2013!!!

Last edited by Aysedasi; 4 Jul 2023 at 10:55.
Old 4 Jul 2023, 12:25 (Ref:4166671)   #1931
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Annoying you can't find any this year. Is there something wrong with the Alkamel site? Yes, DSC is usually a good place to go, hopefully they've got this year's report somewhere. They usually have quite a lot of content on there
Old 4 Jul 2023, 13:10 (Ref:4166685)   #1932
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The results of each session are here: https://www.livesport.com/en/auto-ra...rs-of-le-mans/
Old 4 Jul 2023, 14:36 (Ref:4166699)   #1933
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I was looking at 2013!!!
Already ready for next LMC then…
Old 4 Jul 2023, 15:46 (Ref:4166711)   #1934
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
After properly educating Malwarebytes that Alkamel is OK, I got everything I needed.
Old 4 Jul 2023, 15:47 (Ref:4166712)   #1935
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
The results of each session are here: https://www.livesport.com/en/auto-ra...rs-of-le-mans/
Thanks Peter, I like to have the official pdfs from the ACO that Alkamel put up. Although I was surprised not to be able to find them on DSC as they have all of the practice and qually times on pdf.
Old 4 Jul 2023, 16:06 (Ref:4166718)   #1936
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Understood. I realised what you were talking about. I don't usually bother with hourly results unless I'm actually in the race. The Spa 6hrs is a good example and Alkamel provide those.
Old 4 Jul 2023, 17:17 (Ref:4166730)   #1937
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I just wanted a bit of info about the final result and when certain retirements occurred.
Old 4 Jul 2023, 18:49 (Ref:4166746)   #1938
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Could this be of any help, Andrew? http://peterautoracing.alkamelsystems.com/
Old 4 Jul 2023, 19:40 (Ref:4166750)   #1939
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
when certain retirements occurred.
To my well known limited knowledge, it won't be possible after the race unless you make an investigation through the race results. In the final classification sheet you have the number of laps completed. This can partialy answer to your request. At the bottom of the results you'l find the Rc decisions, I'm sure you're aware of that. During the race, the live timing shows when and in which sector a certain car is stopped, a large red S is displayed. If your next question is the reason of retirement I wish you good luck!
Old 4 Jul 2023, 19:58 (Ref:4166752)   #1940
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The Alkamel timing page shows how long the car ran for. I appreciate that this may not be the exact retirement time as a team could spend some time working on the car before giving up, but it's close enough for my purposes.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot 2023-07-04 205540.jpg  
Old 5 Jul 2023, 11:15 (Ref:4166805)   #1941
PhilipR
Racer

Romania
London
PhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Any updates on the final results for the race?

Some cars were still being looked into post race
Old 5 Jul 2023, 11:59 (Ref:4166810)   #1942
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I've still not heard anything more. There's nothing on DSC and I'd expect them to have any news up pretty quickly.
Old 5 Jul 2023, 13:42 (Ref:4166821)   #1943
PhilipR
Racer

Romania
London
PhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Don't know what to make of this
It has been over 3 weeks since the race and still not finalising the results
Is this normal for the race?

Makes me think they have found something and now are going through the process of investigating it. But usually when they find something that is outside the regulation they do announce it quite quickly but in this case nothing has been said

I do remember in 2018-2019 where the Proton Prosches were found to have some illegaility quite late in the season and they lost all their points but kept the results. But I do not remember if they passed post race inspection or not
Old 5 Jul 2023, 16:02 (Ref:4166849)   #1944
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I just wanted a bit of info about the final result and when certain retirements occurred.
You can see when they became retirements on the hourly update by when they disappear here:
https://tentenths.com/forum/showpost...postcount=1806

Some had been “stopped” for a long time on the timing screen before they became retirements on the hourly update, but this is normal. For instance the first retirements weren’t shown on the hourly update until hour 7 and we got seven at once.

I could look at source that compiled that table for me and do the inverse of the table linked to get when they were removed.
Old 5 Jul 2023, 16:20 (Ref:4166851)   #1945
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I've still not heard anything more. There's nothing on DSC and I'd expect them to have any news up pretty quickly.
Only half-confirmed info I've seen based on social media and a couple of articles on Endurance-Info seems to suggest that the last car that's "holding up" the official results is the #34 IEC LMP2 winner.
Old 5 Jul 2023, 18:13 (Ref:4166864)   #1946
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
You'd think after about 3 weeks they would've found something illegal if they found something, or given the entry a clean bill of health by now.
Old 5 Jul 2023, 19:32 (Ref:4166872)   #1947
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Only half-confirmed info I've seen based on social media and a couple of articles on Endurance-Info seems to suggest that the last car that's "holding up" the official results is the #34 IEC LMP2 winner.
If the reference document is this one as I think it is: http://fiawec.alkamelsystems.com/?se...ent=04_LE+MANS
Officially final checks holding up the final classification are about cars #2,5,8,51,93 AND 34. One day and few hours before Monza I can't see how they can now declare the #34 to be non compliant at LM! I suppose the confiscated parts have been either replaced or sent back to the team because they are on the entry list. Tell me a world championship…
Old 5 Jul 2023, 20:15 (Ref:4166877)   #1948
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
The Alkamel timing page shows how long the car ran for. I appreciate that this may not be the exact retirement time as a team could spend some time working on the car before giving up, but it's close enough for my purposes.
There’s a list of each car lap by lap times and number of laps etc or if go into pitstop analysis it shows the time of entry into the pits - so last time in would be accurate if retire in pits etc (rather than shutter down time)
Old 5 Jul 2023, 20:25 (Ref:4166879)   #1949
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
You can see when they became retirements on the hourly update by when they disappear here:
https://tentenths.com/forum/showpost...postcount=1806

Some had been “stopped” for a long time on the timing screen before they became retirements on the hourly update, but this is normal. For instance the first retirements weren’t shown on the hourly update until hour 7 and we got seven at once.

I could look at source that compiled that table for me and do the inverse of the table linked to get when they were removed.
Retirements at the 0 hour mark (0 laps)

It is a legal requirement that you click on this YouTube link before you look at the table.
I did that. So this is when it appeared "Retired" in the results.

Pos*123456789101112131415161718192021222324
1      837577777777777780808080809119115757
2      60726666636363636388888888888080911911
3      1683923923777774444488888080
4      556075756666666666777777777777777448888
5      21167272923923923923923474747474777777744
6      13558383757575757577777777774747777777
7      142160607272727272323232323277774747
8       1316168383838383636363636332327777
9       14555560606060607777763633232
10        212116161616166666666666776363
11        13135555555555923923923923923666677
12        1414212121212175757575759239236666
13          131313131372727272727575923923
14          1414141414838383838372727575
15               606060606083837272
16               161616161660608383
17               555555555516166060
18               212121212155551616
19               131313131321215555
20               141414141413132121
21                    14141313
22                      1414
* Shows the position amongst the retirees only

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL17 View Post
There’s a list of each car lap by lap times and number of laps etc or if go into pitstop analysis it shows the time of entry into the pits - so last time in would be accurate if retire in pits etc (rather than shutter down time)
I think that will be the same as the timing sheet Aysedasi posted?

Depends what exactly you are looking for. How far it got, or when it was officially retired.
Old 6 Jul 2023, 07:03 (Ref:4166909)   #1950
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Depends what exactly you are looking for. How far it got, or when it was officially retired.
Official retirement must be stated explicitly by the team principal to the RC. To the public, you have confirmation of the retirement when the iron curtain of the box is lowered. On YT, you'll find images of this at least for the Toyota. It belongs to LM long established tradition.