Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Old 27 May 2023, 00:11 (Ref:4158117)   #251
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Are they both vegan?
Imagine asking for soy or almond milk. That would be mad. I understand it voids the race result if that driver wins.
Old 27 May 2023, 02:28 (Ref:4158123)   #252
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well OJ almost got a certain guy murdered and he did have to publicly apologize for pushing his OJ brand. And I think Indy would understand that more than telling the dairy board no thanks

But I do think Kat is vegan, think that was an IMSA something that actually stuck like most random crap in my brain for no reason. No idea about Romain
Old 27 May 2023, 04:55 (Ref:4158128)   #253
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
But I do think Kat is vegan, think that was an IMSA something that actually stuck like most random crap in my brain for no reason. No idea about Romain
Another random crap that sticks moment reminded me of RoGro talking of Veganism, particularly Lewis Hamilton's choices. RoGro is, it seems, qualified to talk on the subject having co-written cook books with his wife.

He felt Vegan diets were negative for athletes because they just couldn’t have enough nutrition or nourishment in their system for high-demand exercising.

He “fully respects vegan” consumption and said plant-based food “tastes quite good in some aspects.” Not for him though as a regime as he knew of what it lacks and it does not meet his needs.... plus he knew endurance athletes going vegetarian or vegan and they had to stop their vegan diets because of lack of nourishment.
Old 27 May 2023, 05:53 (Ref:4158130)   #254
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
One of the many reasons Indy is such a great race is because champagne just doesn't hit the spot like some milk after all that exertion. I would also choose the whole milk.

Been watching Johncock VS Mears 1982 and Unser Jr VS Goodyear 1992 and hoping we get something close like that.
Old 27 May 2023, 07:08 (Ref:4158134)   #255
Formulahistory
Veteran

Formulahistory should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
would be awesome if Graham Rahal wins the race...
Old 27 May 2023, 15:04 (Ref:4158202)   #256
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Final practice times.
Attached Thumbnails
indycar-results-pf.jpg  
Old 27 May 2023, 20:25 (Ref:4158239)   #257
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formulahistory View Post
would be awesome if Graham Rahal wins the race...
Carb day times suggest that is not going to be a possibility.
Old 28 May 2023, 05:08 (Ref:4158251)   #258
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just thinking about those times, Tony Kanaan is still looking really fast. What an awesome swansong that would be if he were to do it, and it seems feasible. There is a really interesting batch of drivers in the field this year.
Old 28 May 2023, 06:44 (Ref:4158254)   #259
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Just thinking about those times, Tony Kanaan is still looking really fast. What an awesome swansong that would be if he were to do it, and it seems feasible. There is a really interesting batch of drivers in the field this year.
Anything Tony does, a top ten. or a top five or a top three, will be a fitting end to a great career.
But I agree with you, for him to win it would be the ultimate sign off.
And he has the speed and ability to be in the right place if the opportunity falls his way.
Old 28 May 2023, 13:19 (Ref:4158303)   #260
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We don't have a dedicated shirt thread like we do for Le Mans, but this is my Indy shirt for today
Old 28 May 2023, 14:18 (Ref:4158311)   #261
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What’s the actual start time locally? I’ve Googled it and it says race start is 12:45, but the IndyCar Twitter just said it starts at 11am?
Obviously that’s a huge difference, and I need to travel to get to my TV screen!
Old 28 May 2023, 14:22 (Ref:4158315)   #262
rika
Racer

rika should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does any one know when the race start is? I can not find that.

Can you please tell me, and tell me which time zone otherwise it is still hard to know!
Thanks!

Also, do you know where we can watch it? There is no official live stream I think?
So we will have to find pirate stream if we want to watch?

No?
Old 28 May 2023, 14:34 (Ref:4158318)   #263
v8supes
Veteran

v8supes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
What’s the actual start time locally? I’ve Googled it and it says race start is 12:45, but the IndyCar Twitter just said it starts at 11am?
Obviously that’s a huge difference, and I need to travel to get to my TV screen!
The green flag is 12:45 ET, i guess the 11am figure is when the TV coverage starts

Rahal teams already starting to pack away their garages.
Old 28 May 2023, 14:35 (Ref:4158319)   #264
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sky Sports F1 are broadcasting from 5:30pm BST, which is 4:30pm UTC, 12:30pm EDT.
Old 28 May 2023, 14:41 (Ref:4158320)   #265
rika
Racer

We are UTC + 2 so that is 18:30 where I am now.

ET and EDT form previous 2 answers is that the same?
Time zones is hard to understand some times!

Is there any thing else than Sky that is having this race?
There is no Sky here.
Old 28 May 2023, 14:46 (Ref:4158321)   #266
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by rika View Post
We are UTC + 2 so that is 18:30 where I am now.

ET and EDT form previous 2 answers is that the same?
Time zones is hard to understand some times!

Is there any thing else than Sky that is having this race?
There is no Sky here.

For watching the race ET and EDT are the same. Where abouts are you?
Old 28 May 2023, 15:02 (Ref:4158328)   #267
rika
Racer

I am at the moment in Belgium. Western Europe
Old 28 May 2023, 15:13 (Ref:4158331)   #268
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So six hours difference to ET.
Old 28 May 2023, 15:14 (Ref:4158332)   #269
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
We don't have a dedicated shirt thread like we do for Le Mans, but this is my Indy shirt for today
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...19feefecc8.jpg
Strong shirt action there.

I am weighing up watching it outside...
Old 28 May 2023, 15:32 (Ref:4158336)   #270
rika
Racer

OK and thanks!

Now just find where I can watch, hope can find stream if no legal way available to me?
Old 28 May 2023, 15:34 (Ref:4158338)   #271
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by rika View Post
I am at the moment in Belgium. Western Europe

I was hoping IndyCar Live might be available in Belgium but unfortunately it's not. It will have to be a streaming service.
Old 28 May 2023, 16:16 (Ref:4158343)   #272
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I’m in ET, but not Indianapolis, so it’s available in the garden.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_9419.jpeg  
Old 28 May 2023, 16:36 (Ref:4158344)   #273
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
“This is our Super Bowl, this is our Wimbledon!”

No value has been added to the race by the pundits and commentary team so far.
Old 28 May 2023, 16:41 (Ref:4158346)   #274
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Strong shirt action there.

I am weighing up watching it outside...
Thanks, just getting my beverages in order, and also watching on the Cock, but streaming to TV indoors, it's too hot outside
Old 28 May 2023, 16:43 (Ref:4158347)   #275
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Only in the 70s here.

Also have beverages. Not bud though, phew