Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 11 Apr 2013, 15:01 (Ref:3232525)   #176
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregc View Post
From the website:

Thank you.
Old 11 Apr 2013, 17:16 (Ref:3232592)   #177
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Tomorrow morning 5am we will started our Trip .
Old 11 Apr 2013, 17:30 (Ref:3232601)   #178
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tickets are ordered, shall be there with a friend or two. Fingers crossed that the weather stays good for the duration of the 6 hours and we get some good close racing, which I have no doubt we will get in all classes.
Old 12 Apr 2013, 05:18 (Ref:3232802)   #179
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Car packed for the three days. I hope the weather is better at Sillystone than it is currently at home.
Have a good meeting.
Old 12 Apr 2013, 06:10 (Ref:3232810)   #180
MJones94
Racer

United Kingdom
MJones94 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Has anyone not received their tickets in the post yet? I ordered mine this Monday. Hopefully they arrive today. I am so excited for Sunday now!
Old 12 Apr 2013, 06:28 (Ref:3232813)   #181
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well we're 25 mins South of Silverstone. It was raining, but has stopped now

Overcast conditions though, so it's not going to dry out that quickly if very much at all..

Not much wind either. Although Silverstone will be windy I'm sure!!

A relaxed start this morning!

ETA : and now it's started raining again!! No real surprise.

Last edited by eps; 12 Apr 2013 at 06:48.
Old 12 Apr 2013, 06:56 (Ref:3232818)   #182
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
To everyone going today, tomorrow, Sunday (or all three ), I hope you have a great time. I'm leaving in about half an hour....
Old 12 Apr 2013, 07:42 (Ref:3232833)   #183
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Looks like we are now just going on Sunday, should be there soon after 9.00am so hopefully see some of you around the circuit
Old 12 Apr 2013, 08:28 (Ref:3232842)   #184
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I will be there on Sunday - hopefully catch up with some of you somewhere.
Old 12 Apr 2013, 10:01 (Ref:3232863)   #185
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJones94 View Post
Has anyone not received their tickets in the post yet? I ordered mine this Monday. Hopefully they arrive today. I am so excited for Sunday now!
I ordered mine on Saturday 6th and they haven't turned up - but I didn't expect them to. Take your e-mail confirmation with you and collect them at the circuit.
Old 12 Apr 2013, 10:03 (Ref:3232864)   #186
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
Well we're 25 mins South of Silverstone. It was raining, but has stopped now

Overcast conditions though, so it's not going to dry out that quickly if very much at all..

Not much wind either. Although Silverstone will be windy I'm sure!!

A relaxed start this morning!

ETA : and now it's started raining again!! No real surprise.
I'm currently 25 miles north of Silverstone and it's also raining and has been all morning. The last forecast I saw promised cool, cloudy weather tomorrow, with rain starting around lunchtime.
Old 12 Apr 2013, 10:07 (Ref:3232866)   #187
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm sitting in a Travelodge car park waiting to rendezvous with James. Still raining but easing a bit.....
Old 12 Apr 2013, 11:08 (Ref:3232886)   #188
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You're all class, Ayse.
Old 12 Apr 2013, 11:50 (Ref:3232899)   #189
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Anyone else here yet?
Old 12 Apr 2013, 11:54 (Ref:3232902)   #190
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
ae=re you feeling lonely Andrew
Old 12 Apr 2013, 12:20 (Ref:3232918)   #191
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'll be rocking up tomorrow morning along with wewantourdarbyback. Hopefully see some of you around the track.
Old 12 Apr 2013, 14:16 (Ref:3232965)   #192
Le Vieux
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I'll be rocking up tomorrow morning along with wewantourdarbyback. Hopefully see some of you around the track.

Ditto
Old 12 Apr 2013, 14:51 (Ref:3232995)   #193
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Leaving Brum around half seven tomorrow, detour via Tesco then to the track.
Old 12 Apr 2013, 15:08 (Ref:3233005)   #194
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJones94 View Post
Any tickets ordered after the 5th you have to pick up when you get there, car park 49 I believe. I only ordered my tickets on the Wednesday so I have to pick mine up.
Old 12 Apr 2013, 17:40 (Ref:3233048)   #195
MJones94
Racer

United Kingdom
MJones94 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj choc ice View Post
Any tickets ordered after the 5th you have to pick up when you get there, car park 49 I believe. I only ordered my tickets on the Wednesday so I have to pick mine up.
Thanks for the confirmation!
Old 12 Apr 2013, 17:49 (Ref:3233050)   #196
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantourdarbyback View Post
Leaving Brum around half seven tomorrow, detour via Tesco then to the track.
I'll raise you half seven to 6.15am
Old 12 Apr 2013, 18:00 (Ref:3233057)   #197
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
ae=re you feeling lonely Andrew
Nope! We've had a good day, albeit a bit damp in places. Met up with Walter and Ton this afternoon. Now it's time for beer and curry #1!
Old 12 Apr 2013, 19:43 (Ref:3233107)   #198
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
OK feeling jealous wish i was there, but will be Sunday morning.
Old 13 Apr 2013, 06:19 (Ref:3233288)   #199
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Had a good day yesterday and managed to dodge the showers.
It's currently sunny near the circuit but I doubt that will last
Old 13 Apr 2013, 09:06 (Ref:3233337)   #200
Starfish Primer
Veteran

Spain
A Spaniard in Milton Keynes
Starfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Going to Silverstone now from MK, looks it won´t rain too much today.