Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 22 May 2010, 13:24 (Ref:2695952)   #1
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
duke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridduke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Flavio in the brown and smelly ... again

Sorry, this was the only English news outlet reporting this

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moron
Shamed motor racing director Flavio Briatore's £15million yacht Blue Force was held by cops in a fraud probe yesterday.
The 58-year-old playboy's ex-TV star wife Elisabetta Gregoraci, 28, was on board with their son Falcon, two months, when the dawn swoop took place off the Italian Riviera.
Customs in Genoa ordered the impounding because Briatore reportedly claims the yacht is for hire at £240,000 a week.
http://joesaward.wordpress.com/2010/...culties-again/

Oh dear ...
Old 22 May 2010, 13:40 (Ref:2695956)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I thought the ban had been dropped. Also that has been reported elsewhere. I saw it on Yahoo news this am (probably before you got up. )

Bit of a yawn really. Businessman breaks tax rules. So what's new?
Old 22 May 2010, 13:45 (Ref:2695957)   #3
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
duke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridduke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I thought the ban had been dropped. Also that has been reported elsewhere. I saw it on Yahoo news this am (probably before you got up. )
The ban has been dropped, but he's decided not to return.
Old 22 May 2010, 14:21 (Ref:2695969)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke_toaster View Post
The ban has been dropped, but he's decided not to return.
Exactly so inaccurate reporting then.
Old 22 May 2010, 16:46 (Ref:2696011)   #5
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm surprised he wasn't charged with giving his son an inappropriate name
Old 22 May 2010, 16:48 (Ref:2696013)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Could've been worse. He could have been called jab.
Old 22 May 2010, 17:44 (Ref:2696048)   #7
dyewat808
Veteran

United Kingdom
dyewat808 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Could've been worse. He could have been called jab.
He he.