Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 8 Jun 2010, 08:13 (Ref:2706536)   #101
Andy77
Veteran

Andy77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't know, I quite liked the Gulf livery on the Aston GT back in 2008
Old 8 Jun 2010, 08:21 (Ref:2706539)   #102
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
I blame Colin Chapman and the Gold Leaf Lotus! That really signalled the end of traditional racing colours and the start of mobile advertising wagons. Some paint schemes are wonderful; Gulf, Martini and Rothmans colours all immediately spring to mind. Most are an ugly mish mash though and are instantly forgettable.
Old 8 Jun 2010, 10:43 (Ref:2706610)   #103
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Any news on Live Timing ?
Old 8 Jun 2010, 15:01 (Ref:2706746)   #104
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderman View Post
Any news on Live Timing ?

No, nothing yet!

L.P.
Old 8 Jun 2010, 15:03 (Ref:2706748)   #105
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
OK thanks!

What is wrong with them?
Old 8 Jun 2010, 15:06 (Ref:2706749)   #106
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What a bunch of Horse Shiiite! ACO NEWS Typical of them though.

L.P.
Old 8 Jun 2010, 15:26 (Ref:2706769)   #107
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
is that place for live streaming too ????

pit-cam from team Corvette Racing

http://en.justin.tv/corvette_lm2010

another good one

http://www.corvettemotorsport.com/lemans2010

Last edited by nasdriv87; 8 Jun 2010 at 15:32.
Old 8 Jun 2010, 16:39 (Ref:2706812)   #108
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy77 View Post
I don't know, I quite liked the Gulf livery on the Aston GT back in 2008
I agree that the Gulf livery was nice but those original Racing Green Astons of 2005 were just beautiful to behold. Probably the best looking GT1 ever, IMHO.

DK
Old 8 Jun 2010, 18:39 (Ref:2706886)   #109
cmk
Veteran

Canada
Linköping, Sweden
cmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxk1 View Post
If that's the price we pay to see great racing, then I guess we have to live with it! It sure beats the alternative. Still, an Aston Martin should be green and a Corvette should be white with a blue stripe or blue with a white stripe. Oh well, I guess this is progress.

DK
Totally! I was hoping for something like that from Corvette in honour of the 50th Anniversary, especially as I don't much like their current livery which, I agree, looks far too similar to the JMW one!
Old 8 Jun 2010, 18:40 (Ref:2706889)   #110
vejgaard
Rookie

Denmark
Denmark
vejgaard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Perhaps someone her can help me. I am trying to get the live streaming signal from Radio Le Mans to use in VLC and my Sonos system

In the past i have used http://dev.radica.com/radioshowltd.asx but it wont work any more. Can someone help me?
Old 8 Jun 2010, 18:46 (Ref:2706894)   #111
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vejgaard View Post
Perhaps someone her can help me. I am trying to get the live streaming signal from Radio Le Mans to use in VLC and my Sonos system

In the past i have used http://dev.radica.com/radioshowltd.asx but it wont work any more. Can someone help me?
Hej Vejgaard.
You can't just stream the music from your browser instead of VLC?.
I don't understand why the Sonos system demands the use of a exclusive player.
Old 8 Jun 2010, 18:52 (Ref:2706897)   #112
hoppelemine
Racer

England
Dorset, UK
hoppelemine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

http://tx.sharp-stream.com/tune.php?...showltd&.waxr= is the one I use. Although I just tried your RLM link and it worked for me. They are broadcasting dead air at the moment so maybe that is what is confusing you?
Old 8 Jun 2010, 19:02 (Ref:2706902)   #113
vejgaard
Rookie

Denmark
Denmark
But here we have the radio ..... and this is the stream i want
Old 8 Jun 2010, 19:05 (Ref:2706904)   #114
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
But here we have the radio ..... and this is the stream i want
Are you using Mac or Windows?
Old 8 Jun 2010, 19:07 (Ref:2706906)   #115
vejgaard
Rookie

Denmark
Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Are you using Mac or Windows?
I am on windows ....... and Sonos ........ but from my point of view it makes no difference ...... i want only the stream signal
Old 8 Jun 2010, 21:31 (Ref:2706968)   #116
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
I am on windows ....... and Sonos ........ but from my point of view it makes no difference ...... i want only the stream signal
Ill PM you, so we can write in danish and solve the problem
Old 8 Jun 2010, 22:31 (Ref:2706992)   #117
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I had been thinking about whether GT2 or GT1 will finish ahead at the end after reading a few preview articles, still thinking few if any GT1s will be running by morning. The majority of the GT1s were built for the new GT1 rules and so are sprint cars mostly, correct? Are the DBR9s the old chassis built and ran at LM or have they been modified and so an unknown quantity?
Old 9 Jun 2010, 01:17 (Ref:2707034)   #118
WMUCarGuy
Veteran

United States
WMUCarGuy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I had been thinking about whether GT2 or GT1 will finish ahead at the end after reading a few preview articles, still thinking few if any GT1s will be running by morning. The majority of the GT1s were built for the new GT1 rules and so are sprint cars mostly, correct? Are the DBR9s the old chassis built and ran at LM or have they been modified and so an unknown quantity?
The DBR9s and C6.Rs have been modified for the new GT1 rules, but they're mostly the same cars. The big question mark will be whether the new spec ECU that they're all using will be a factor. It's been the reason behind so many engine failures over the first 3 rounds, and those are all 1 hour sprint races. So I don't think many people are confident of them lasting 24 hours.
Old 9 Jun 2010, 08:00 (Ref:2707106)   #119
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
guys - I have a niggling suspicion that there will be no Live timing.....unless one adheres to the Passion 24 Club!

I hope I'm wrong! - Anyone disagree?...please!!
Old 9 Jun 2010, 08:12 (Ref:2707112)   #120
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderman View Post
guys - I have a niggling suspicion that there will be no Live timing.....unless one adheres to the Passion 24 Club!

I hope I'm wrong! - Anyone disagree?...please!!
No - think you're absolutely right.

The mobile 'app' they're peddling might however be more cost effective (don't see an SMS number for Mozambique though)

http://www.lemans.org/en/news/2010-i...ile--_398.html
Old 9 Jun 2010, 08:16 (Ref:2707113)   #121
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Thanks isynge! I feared as much!
Yes, living in Mozambique has it's......moments.
Old 9 Jun 2010, 08:18 (Ref:2707115)   #122
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Ris-timing seems to have for the Le Mans Classic races. But for the main races and practices, nothing...
Old 9 Jun 2010, 08:21 (Ref:2707117)   #123
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
From what I gather (and my French is non-existent), Live timing is exclusive to Passion 24 Club.
Perhaps someone with a better command of the language can confirm.
Old 9 Jun 2010, 08:26 (Ref:2707121)   #124
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Yeah, looks like that to me as well (unfortunately).

39 Euros? Mabe we can pool it together for a Ten-Tenths account?
Old 9 Jun 2010, 08:26 (Ref:2707122)   #125
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
This is as good a place as anywhere to keep checking and asking. I know a couple of years ago thanks to links provided here I ended up watching a live stream of Wednesday practice, whilst listening to RLM and with timings from somewhere else as well! I'm sure someone will come up with the goods at some stage, hang in there.