Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 20 May 2022, 14:18 (Ref:4110694)   #526
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Monza debut confirmed
and no wing!
Old 20 May 2022, 14:19 (Ref:4110695)   #527
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
James Rossiter named as 6th driver
Old 20 May 2022, 14:22 (Ref:4110697)   #528
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
James Rossiter named as 6th driver
Great news, but i guess that means he is no longer with the Kolles project!
Old 20 May 2022, 14:24 (Ref:4110698)   #529
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Very interesting front wheel vents with the vertical strakes and mirrors attached.
Old 20 May 2022, 14:28 (Ref:4110699)   #530
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
How long has David Essex been the head of Peugeot Sport....?
Old 20 May 2022, 15:10 (Ref:4110701)   #531
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!

https://twitter.com/peugeotsport/sta...66899454152704
Old 20 May 2022, 15:16 (Ref:4110703)   #532
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The car itself looks good but the livery is straight from the ByKolles school of art......
Old 20 May 2022, 15:20 (Ref:4110704)   #533
bentley speed 8
Veteran

Sri Lanka
bentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I like it more than the initial spy shots. Expected a bit more from the livery, but it's not horrible, so it's a pass.
Old 20 May 2022, 15:36 (Ref:4110705)   #534
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I quite like the livery, looks a little nardo grey and the black accents work, plus its not white/red/black..
Old 20 May 2022, 15:51 (Ref:4110706)   #535
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The livery looks like my kitchen floor, but the work on the external and internal aero done since the first presentation seems to be meticulous.
Old 20 May 2022, 15:54 (Ref:4110707)   #536
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
The car itself looks good but the livery is straight from the ByKolles school of art......
Perhaps the real reason they were denied the grid spot? Not to look like the Peugeot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
The livery looks like my kitchen floor, but the work on the external and internal aero done since the first presentation seem to be meticulous.
I was highly impressed with this unveiling today. Lots of good detail shots during the live stream. The tail lights are intriguing to me. It seems like they could be easily damaged with contact, so unless each of the 3 elements operates separately, i can see some extra pit stops for getting the lights working.
Old 20 May 2022, 16:09 (Ref:4110710)   #537
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I just hope that we can have some close battles.
Old 20 May 2022, 17:11 (Ref:4110714)   #538
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
I just hope that we can have some close battles.

wonder what kind of bop 9x8 will get at monza, in theory they should get the same of toyota
Old 20 May 2022, 18:59 (Ref:4110724)   #539
tomcug
Veteran

tomcug should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice looking car, however no wing makes it look a bit strange to my eyes. About BOP, this is pre-homologation, isn't it? If so, they can either get the same BOP as Toyotas or they can get base weight/power with no "penalties" so same as Glickenhaus. That entry won't be eligible for championship points anyway so not much difference.
Old 20 May 2022, 19:13 (Ref:4110726)   #540
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
from stellantis site:
"The PEUGEOT 9X8 features athletic forms and measures 4.995 metres in length, sits 2 metres wide and 1.145 metres tall. It tips the scales at just 1,030kg and its tank holds up to 90 litres of TotalEnergies’ 100% renewable, Excellium Racing 100 fuel."

So they used same fuel tank size of toyota. A 1:1 bop with toyota about weight, power and max energy would be extremely useful to compare a lot of data between 2 different AWD LMH
Old 21 May 2022, 06:21 (Ref:4110755)   #541
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Great news, but i guess that means he is no longer with the Kolles project!
So it's even better news?

The livery is not red/white/black, so it's an automatic plus for me.
Old 21 May 2022, 08:56 (Ref:4110772)   #542
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
So glad it's finally happening. The livery looks fine to me, but what is more important is whether it's competitive or not
Old 21 May 2022, 13:03 (Ref:4110789)   #543
Tom908V12
Veteran

France
Paris(France)
Tom908V12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjZv-kCQc0Q

Can't wait for 10th of july
Old 21 May 2022, 13:21 (Ref:4110792)   #544
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
I like the car. The livery could use a bit more yellow.
Old 21 May 2022, 14:28 (Ref:4110803)   #545
tomcug
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by canaglia View Post
from stellantis site:
A 1:1 bop with toyota about weight, power and max energy would be extremely useful to compare a lot of data between 2 different AWD LMH
No doubt about it but... what's the chance we're going to see the true performance of Peugeot's new car without any bags of sand? I'm not sure if it's in the best interest of a manufacturer just joining the party to show their true hand before their car is even homologated, especially considering the rumors about new Toyota car incoming + the fact that the GR010 is already extremely fast. Who knows, maybe after this initial run they delay homologation again (?).
Old 21 May 2022, 15:00 (Ref:4110805)   #546
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcug View Post
No doubt about it but... what's the chance we're going to see the true performance of Peugeot's new car without any bags of sand? I'm not sure if it's in the best interest of a manufacturer just joining the party to show their true hand before their car is even homologated, especially considering the rumors about new Toyota car incoming + the fact that the GR010 is already extremely fast. Who knows, maybe after this initial run they delay homologation again (?).
From where did this idea come from. It will be homologated before it races and possibly that was already done.
Old 21 May 2022, 15:05 (Ref:4110806)   #547
tomcug
Veteran

I thought it will be a pre-homologation race, same as ACO proposed for LMDh cars.
Old 21 May 2022, 17:45 (Ref:4110820)   #548
canaglia
Veteran

Not 100% sure but porsche and peugeot will be invisible actually because will run without being homologated yet. As far I've read on official statements so far 9x8 just passed crash test homologation tests.
Old 21 May 2022, 22:41 (Ref:4110883)   #549
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No where in their statement is they would be running without homologation. If that was the case why not run LM instead?? Would make much more sense. The entire reason for the delays was to homologate the car due to lack of development allowed during the cycle
Old 22 May 2022, 00:49 (Ref:4110885)   #550
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
No where in their statement is they would be running without homologation. If that was the case why not run LM instead?? Would make much more sense. The entire reason for the delays was to homologate the car due to lack of development allowed during the cycle
Yes and in the Livestream of the unveiling they said they would be homologating in next couple of weeks.

They still have their full season wec entry as far as I know, they just missed rounds.