Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 4 Jun 2009, 20:14 (Ref:2475513)   #26
TWK
Veteran

TWK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTWK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://web.archive.org/web/200710140...t/aboutus.html
Old 4 Jun 2009, 21:03 (Ref:2475549)   #27
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdr View Post
that rings a bell as well.

i'm now trying to rack my brain about other early sites, wasn't DSC called something else at first? totalsportscar or something like that.
dsc grew out of Sportscarworld, Supersportscarworld and then Totalmotorsport - dsc launched in Jan/ Feb 2002
Old 5 Jun 2009, 05:51 (Ref:2475761)   #28
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
That's the one I was thinking of. Clearly, if not completely dead, it's in a very comatose condition!
Old 5 Jun 2009, 09:19 (Ref:2475849)   #29
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
One of my first sites as well, especially as 99 was my first Le Mans. Any chance of the garage doors making a return with cars revealed when you moved the mouse over them - they were great!
Old 10 Jun 2009, 14:07 (Ref:2479197)   #30
maisonblanche
Rookie

United Kingdom
Sandy, Bedfordshire
maisonblanche should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah those garage doors certainly proved popular! All my own work but then they stopped working properly (java needed updating and never got around to it!). Will try to incorporate it somewhere in the new one

Off to France now.... back next week!
Old 26 Jun 2009, 19:43 (Ref:2491314)   #31
maisonblanche
Rookie

United Kingdom
Sandy, Bedfordshire
I'm baaaack!

New front end for the website is up

Will start updating the old pages next week......
Old 14 Aug 2009, 09:58 (Ref:2521269)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not an awful lot happening yet Rick........

You're updating about as quickly as I do!
Old 12 Jan 2010, 14:53 (Ref:2612194)   #33
maisonblanche
Rookie

United Kingdom
Sandy, Bedfordshire
Yeah, know what you mean Ayse

Got whisked away for a 3 month contract but that's ended now and back to it. Just uploaded the new Contact and Links pages and now working on the rest....

Old 12 Jan 2010, 15:19 (Ref:2612216)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good news!
Old 22 Apr 2010, 20:30 (Ref:2678062)   #35
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I just thought I'd say that the site is looking good Rick - although I think you're due an update........
Old 31 May 2010, 13:43 (Ref:2701751)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
This close to Le Mans, the lack of news is a little worrying.....