Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 20 Mar 2006, 20:15 (Ref:1555184)   #1
johndpeat
Racer

johndpeat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Marshals needed for Britcar Silverstone March 25th

Hi all,
As you have guessed the title we could do with some more help for this meeting as numbers are low.We have got full grids for all the racing please go to http://www.eerc.co.uk/cms/e107_plugi...afm.php?acat.1 and click on entires to see the list.The event is being run on the longer International configeration hence the need for more hands.It will be 3 quli sessions followed followed by 3 races of 110 min each.Smallest grid is currently 27 cars and the others are well over 30.
So if you want to dust off the overalls and come out to play please can you contact BRSCC Midland, Pam at the BRDC MC or Claire at the EERC so passes can be sent out asap.Thanks in advance for your support.
Old 20 Mar 2006, 21:18 (Ref:1555232)   #2
Alan Green
Veteran

England
Doncaster
Alan Green should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Count me in, flag incident or pit lane as required. I'll make it a double header with Mallory on Sunday

Email sent to BRSCC Mids

Al
Old 21 Mar 2006, 08:53 (Ref:1555529)   #3
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndpeat
Hi all,
As you have guessed the title we could do with some more help for this meeting as numbers are low.We have got full grids for all the racing please go to http://www.eerc.co.uk/cms/e107_plugi...afm.php?acat.1 and click on entires to see the list.The event is being run on the longer International configeration hence the need for more hands.It will be 3 quli sessions followed followed by 3 races of 110 min each.Smallest grid is currently 27 cars and the others are well over 30.
So if you want to dust off the overalls and come out to play please can you contact BRSCC Midland, Pam at the BRDC MC or Claire at the EERC so passes can be sent out asap.Thanks in advance for your support.
Hi johndpeat,
Volunteered for this a while ago, but I still have not had a reply, please advise.
Old 21 Mar 2006, 16:45 (Ref:1555847)   #4
Old Adrian
Rookie

England
England
Old Adrian should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by White flag man
Hi johndpeat,
Volunteered for this a while ago, but I still have not had a reply, please advise.

Same for me see previous thread from me
Old 21 Mar 2006, 17:01 (Ref:1555856)   #5
johndpeat
Racer

Thank you for your help.Please tell me who you voulentered with.If it was BRDC MC then you may not get passes if you are members of them.Otherwise please PM your address and I will pass it on the Claire at the EERC to send you some tickets or E-Mail her direct at claire@eerc.co.uk .If you do make sure you make it clear on your title that your are voulentering as a marshal.
Old 21 Mar 2006, 18:41 (Ref:1555926)   #6
ss24355261
Racer

United Kingdom
mansfield
ss24355261 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
steve swallow
John you can count me in, flag if poss. I might have a mate with me, if he is not at work. PM you with my address.

steve
Old 22 Mar 2006, 18:07 (Ref:1557626)   #7
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndpeat
Thank you for your help.Please tell me who you voulentered with.If it was BRDC MC then you may not get passes if you are members of them.Otherwise please PM your address and I will pass it on the Claire at the EERC to send you some tickets or E-Mail her direct at claire@eerc.co.uk .If you do make sure you make it clear on your title that your are voulentering as a marshal.
Hi johndpeat, sent you a PM.
Old 22 Mar 2006, 19:14 (Ref:1557672)   #8
johndpeat
Racer

Hi all,it is now getting late in the week so it will be touch and go if anyone else can get passes in time now.If you want to come and marshal the staff on the gate at silverstone are normally quite good and should hopefully let you in.I am about on the test day on fri so I will have a word at somepoint during the day to let them know some marshal may not have tickets.
Sign-on will be 7.30 till 8.15 in the paddock bar in the centre of the circuit as normal.Full final instuctions can be downloaded from this link. http://www.eerc.co.uk/cms/e107_plug.../afm.php?acat.1