Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28 Jun 2005, 10:40 (Ref:1341845)   #1
Duffacus
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nottingham, UK
Duffacus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Belcar/Britcar Brands Hatch

Was anyone else at Brands Hatch last weekend for the Belcar/Britcar meeting? - A great day of action and plenty of Variety!

If you did not make it, the Belcar race was excellent, and it was great seeing some cars over here which we would not usually see, like the Audi TT in the top class for example! Or the mighty PSI Porsches which usually only appear in the Belcar Championship. It was one of the PSI cars that won in the end, the Red Bull sponsored car, lovely livery by the way…

The Britcar race was quite exciting too, although the safety car came out a number of times. This was the first ever Britcar meeting I have been to, and I was very impressed with the different amount of cars running in the Championship. I will certainly watch them again next chance I get.

I have also uploaded some images onto my website from the meeting. I have split the Galleries so it's not too confusing! Enjoy

Belcar: http://jamies-motorsport-photos.foto...t/c595719.html
Britcar: http://jamies-motorsport-photos.foto...t/c595708.html

If you were not at this event – you missed out

Brundle: Didn’t see too many in practice