Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 17 Mar 2014, 01:31 (Ref:3380888)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2014 R1 Aus - Results

These are the provisional results based on RIcciardo's Disqualification.
Please note Section in RED

Should the appeal that Red Bull have Launched be successful, I will post a revised scoring.

Bottas and Guiterrez both Changed gearboxes out of sequence giving the driver a 10 point penalty and each of Williams and Sauber 5 point penalty.

Maldonado failed to qualify but was allowed to race by the stewards therefore incurring a 50 point driver penalty.

Grojean was withdrawn from his grid position before the 5 minute TV sting (was actually much earlier) to start from the pit lane. The interpretation of this, is a self imposed grid Penalty. As he was 21st after Qualifying it was the equivalent of a 1 place drop.As a result Grosjean incurred a 2 point penalty with Lotus incurring a 1 point penalty.

At the start of the Race both Marussia's were in position on the grid at the 5 minute TV sting, although both cars ultimately started from pit lane. There is no penalty applied.

I have made no direct provision for a Post race Disqualification.
However, as a disqualification is an exemption from the race, I am regarding it in the same way as the other stewards exemption from a race that being a DNQ and not allowed to race.
The rule state that this is a maximum 75 point penalty for the driver and a 10 point penalty for the constructor.

I have therefore applied this penalty to Ricciardo and Red Bull.
Ricciardo also loses his 2 point Qualify Bonus And Renault who with the exemption only powered 1 constructor into the Q3 are no longer able to claim a bonus point.

I believe this to be fair, and will treat any other post race exemptions in the same way over the remainder of the season.

The Results of the first round and the overall are unsurprisingly the same

1st with 104 points Team Foggy Notion
2nd with 101 points Tuk Tuk Racing
3rd with 100 points Wolf GP

The full results are below

Click image for larger version

Name:	Race result with DSQ.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	205.3 KB
ID:	42187 Click image for larger version

Name:	Team result with DSQ.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	208.1 KB
ID:	42188

I'll be adding the overall and Drivers fantasy points after Round 2 so that driver performance can be reviewed by those who may wish to use the Substitution.
Old 17 Mar 2014, 16:18 (Ref:3381101)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
thanks SBF!

congrats to those who broke the 100 mark in points!

given so many of us have the Magnusson/ Merc power train combo (myself included) i think this will be a very close and erratic fantasy season!
Old 19 Mar 2014, 22:09 (Ref:3382045)   #3
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I see my team have taken off where they left off - somewhere near the back.

Thanks, SBF.
Old 20 Mar 2014, 12:44 (Ref:3382244)   #4
Tony Vandervell
Rookie

United Kingdom
Tony Vandervell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
First! I shall enjoy this while it lasts....

Cheers for running the league, SBF.
Old 27 Mar 2014, 16:26 (Ref:3385206)   #5
vodka
Rookie

Lithuania
Vilnius
vodka should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
haha i went from hero to zero with ricciardo