Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 8 Oct 2010, 16:41 (Ref:2771522)   #1
m1fcf
Veteran

United Kingdom
m1fcf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridm1fcf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New Logo??

I might have missed something but whats with the new baby-faced logo?

Old 8 Oct 2010, 17:39 (Ref:2771541)   #2
Peter Dunne
Tea Addict And Summoner Of Safety Cars
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Has someone got news of an impending arrival perhaps?
Old 8 Oct 2010, 17:42 (Ref:2771544)   #3
eamonn ledwidge
Racer

Ireland
Fyfield, Essex, UK
eamonn ledwidge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Little Pumpkin perhaps?

Please tell!
Old 8 Oct 2010, 17:50 (Ref:2771550)   #4
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
Reflects the age of the average poster on 10ths age perhaps... :P

No I believe it is good news for one of the posters here! he may share if you all behave

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 8 Oct 2010, 18:05 (Ref:2771558)   #5
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No little pumpkins, logo change is temporary, we have our reasons! lol!
Old 8 Oct 2010, 21:31 (Ref:2771683)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
But I think you win the spotter's prize, m1fcf!
Old 9 Oct 2010, 08:07 (Ref:2771840)   #7
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I know the reasons but what's different about it?
Old 9 Oct 2010, 08:44 (Ref:2771853)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't follow.....
Old 9 Oct 2010, 11:11 (Ref:2771920)   #9
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Some people may have to click refresh to see the new logo, depending in how well their browser caches graphics
Old 9 Oct 2010, 12:53 (Ref:2771951)   #10
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
Some people may have to click refresh to see the new logo, depending in how well their browser caches graphics
Aha
Old 12 Oct 2010, 17:45 (Ref:2773913)   #11
Peter Dunne
Tea Addict And Summoner Of Safety Cars
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So, now that the logo has been changed back, would anyone care to share with us mere mortals what it was all about?

Or is it still a secret in a "if I tell you I'll have to kill you" type way
Old 12 Oct 2010, 17:53 (Ref:2773921)   #12
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by eamonn ledwidge View Post
Little Pumpkin perhaps?

Please tell!
Dear God no! We need more warning than that!
Old 12 Oct 2010, 18:32 (Ref:2773937)   #13
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
It was just to celebrate someones good news!
Old 14 Oct 2010, 11:32 (Ref:2774808)   #14
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Dunne View Post

Or is it still a secret in a "if I tell you I'll have to kill you" type way
Judging by the "limited" answer - yes.....

Conratulations to whoever it was.....I don't want to know - I'm not ready to be killed just yet
Old 14 Oct 2010, 12:42 (Ref:2774843)   #15
1200Datto27
Veteran

Australia
Croydon
1200Datto27 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Could be my wife and I, but if you guys had heard about it I'm going looking for bugs in the house in the morning!