Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14 Oct 2004, 13:13 (Ref:1124259)   #1
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Your Sport, My Sport, Who's Sport

Earlier this week I read an article in the Daily Telegraph, about Holdens and Fords response to Avesco's statment that they are could open up the gates for other manufacters.

TC had his usual outburst in response to Holdens/Fords statements. Reading something like the following, TC said I dont tell Holden &Ford how to run their companies, they won't tell how to run MY sport.

Sorry Tony who's sport ? When has it become owned by one man. What about the BS about it being all about the fans, or did that go out the window when events were taken away from the heartland.

The arrogance once again showed by just one man to call the taxi's his own, to me, (who doesn't really like the 5 litre series much at all) a slap in the face to all the other parties involved in the series.

Thoughts