Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 Jun 2020, 10:38 (Ref:3982017)   #251
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
down to third now
Old 14 Jun 2020, 10:38 (Ref:3982018)   #252
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yesterday I seem they always seem to be catching back up after having a problem.

Relative performance of drivers? But they all seem to have simmers in.

Just catching up after getting up. Must put coffee on.

Edit: sample of one. Last lap of top three within 0.1s.
Old 14 Jun 2020, 10:50 (Ref:3982019)   #253
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oops. That was their FL at that point

I notice that the no8 Toyota Yuri Kasdorp has the FL overall.
Old 14 Jun 2020, 10:54 (Ref:3982020)   #254
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Must say I'm impressed by the looks, I bet if I show it to non car enthousiasts they have a hard time seeing the difference between the real thing, that is, until they get into the pit.
I love it when following a driver on Twitch, you can really 'feel' the track.
I miss the info after pitstop, what tyres are they on, how old, what repair, how much duel etc.
Still have no answer to how the weather is decided.
To sum up, it's oké, but not for me.
Bring on the real thing, wich I even more want after watching last years ACO dvd last night.
Old 14 Jun 2020, 10:58 (Ref:3982021)   #255
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
well we all have our fingers crossed for september
Old 14 Jun 2020, 11:19 (Ref:3982024)   #256
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Looks like Bykolles running on third almost 35 seconds behind Rebellion Williams #1 might have either one stop less to do or a quickest splash at the end. They are running slower but being able to do one lap longer stints. That makes it very interesting.
Old 14 Jun 2020, 11:22 (Ref:3982025)   #257
Mountain Man
Racer

Mountain Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
Another red flag because of server issues. The organization messed it picking rFactor 2 as the platform.
On what basis? You think another platform would be better?
Old 14 Jun 2020, 11:37 (Ref:3982028)   #258
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
cdertainly going to be close finish
Old 14 Jun 2020, 11:43 (Ref:3982030)   #259
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptic View Post
It doesn't support the most important feature when you are running a 24 hour race, which is the ability to run for 24 hours.

Last weekend was the Forza Motorsport 7 24h of Le Mans. It set a new record for entries in an online race on Forza, with over a thousand cars. It didn't crash.

Next weekend is the iRacing 24h of Le Mans. It will have over 1200 entries, in more than 20 groups. And it won't crash.
Good for them.... 1000 cars. Sounds realistic.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post
That's what they said. I have no idea. I have hanged up my helmet. GPL was my sim.
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Nah. This analogy shouldn't be used to appease the software when it doesn't perform as intended.
So would a sim that runs entirely without technical issues be an accurate representation of the LM24 hours?
Old 14 Jun 2020, 11:49 (Ref:3982031)   #260
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For me, the most incredibe aspect of this is that ByKolles may well win Le Mans.... That is not something I ever expected to say...
Old 14 Jun 2020, 11:53 (Ref:3982032)   #261
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
For me, the most incredibe aspect of this is that ByKolles may well win Le Mans.... That is not something I ever expected to say...
Old 14 Jun 2020, 12:05 (Ref:3982035)   #262
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Well i was certainly not expecting the race to be between Bykolles and Rebellion but really pleased that it has turned out that way, will see who wins but happy with either.
Old 14 Jun 2020, 12:19 (Ref:3982036)   #263
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well i was certainly not expecting the race to be between Bykolles and Rebellion but really pleased that it has turned out that way, will see who wins but happy with either.
There's something sort of 'right' about that, isn't there?
Old 14 Jun 2020, 12:31 (Ref:3982038)   #264
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Good battle for second. Bykolles has a couple of laps more fuel.
Old 14 Jun 2020, 12:38 (Ref:3982039)   #265
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Its a very exciting finish....
Old 14 Jun 2020, 12:39 (Ref:3982040)   #266
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
FL by Rudy van Buren. Very impressive.
Old 14 Jun 2020, 12:42 (Ref:3982041)   #267
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
you can't call this one yet
Old 14 Jun 2020, 12:43 (Ref:3982042)   #268
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
On the choice. Gamble. Clearly. Guaranteed 3rd or chance of the win! No brainier.
Old 14 Jun 2020, 12:50 (Ref:3982043)   #269
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The Reb either runs out of fuel or wins, simple as that.... (as Tracy isn't here to get in the way...)
Old 14 Jun 2020, 12:52 (Ref:3982044)   #270
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
going to be running on fumes for sure
Old 14 Jun 2020, 12:55 (Ref:3982045)   #271
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
FL by Rudy van Buren. Very impressive.
I think it was Siggy who did the time before he handed the car over
Old 14 Jun 2020, 12:56 (Ref:3982046)   #272
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Looks like the ACO have decided that Porsche should win GT this year.

Oh, I am so clever to post something so cynical on the internet. I’ve justified my life.

Old 14 Jun 2020, 12:58 (Ref:3982047)   #273
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
I think it was Siggy who did the time before he handed the car over
missed that. I thought it was him. I rejoined watching him try to beat it, but get a couple of GT cars near the end.
Old 14 Jun 2020, 12:59 (Ref:3982048)   #274
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
He looks OK...
Old 14 Jun 2020, 13:00 (Ref:3982049)   #275
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well Reb just has to keep running now