Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 14 Mar 2010, 19:00 (Ref:2652004)   #1
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Fantasy F1 2010 - Bahrain GP

The first race of the season has passed. It was a titanic scrap between brains and aggression, talent and determination, and good and evil, but after a strong start for Rolling Chicane, Fraser GP, Brains and Brawn, Barry Boys and TS Racing, it was WrexXx's Wrecks, on their debut in FF1, who surged through the field, ducking and diving past their opponents and taking no prisoners, to take a glorious victory (and the 3 bonus points it brings) and the championship lead

And it is a sizeable lead already over JHS Racing, another rookie team, with the veterans Racing for Sealand in 3rd. The midfield behind the top few is close, although EBXR8 Motorsport will be wishing it was closer - they sit rooted to the bottom on -2, 60 points off the lead. Early joint leaders Rolling Chicane actually went backwards from qualifying and lost a point on the race results alone, whilst 5 other teams, including veterans B.O.R.I.N.G., had the nightmare weekend of not getting into double figures - they are now a sitting target for the 2 teams that have entered from Australia on

Here is the leaderboard:

Here are the points each driver, constructor and engine scored for the race itself:

And here are the points breakdowns for each team, so you can see where you're losing and where you're gaining:

Old 14 Mar 2010, 20:22 (Ref:2652089)   #2
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Brands has PM'd me to let me know there's a mistake on the 3rd one (I've got down TGF for him instead of Lewis)

So if any of you find any other mistakes, please PM me so I can correct them in time for the next race. I'm sure there are more on there, knowing me
Old 14 Mar 2010, 21:07 (Ref:2652132)   #3
Jamesy-18
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire
Jamesy-18 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No mistakes from my team Jab, good work on running this so far! Rather you than me!

JHS Racing is very pleased with it's debut performance, just a shame about the Sauber car, but very pleased with not just Fernando but Vitantonio too. Hopefully I can stay up there or close down the leader in Melbourne.
Old 15 Mar 2010, 16:28 (Ref:2652764)   #4
tblincoe
Veteran

tblincoe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brilliant stuff jab - cheers!
Old 15 Mar 2010, 18:06 (Ref:2652849)   #5
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
3rd (and top veteran) in the first race - if you have made a mistake, I aint saying a word

BTW - I agree wit Ferrari, the new teams are bad for FF1 hehehe
Old 16 Mar 2010, 09:57 (Ref:2653343)   #6
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
I am the lowest scorer of the Alonso-based teams. That is something of an acheivement I feel.
Old 16 Mar 2010, 16:33 (Ref:2653578)   #7
GolddustMini
Veteran

GolddustMini should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
at the moment i feel like richard branson (pickle goes well on toast)..... i feel on paper my team showed promise but instead the only promise i got was an early bath! lets hope that an improvement is shown in the next races or ill have to definetly have to consider cutting the plug!
Old 16 Mar 2010, 19:11 (Ref:2653671)   #8
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good stuff. Who is this Wrex person anyway?
Old 16 Mar 2010, 20:21 (Ref:2653719)   #9
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Good stuff. Who is this Wrex person anyway?
He is a cheat I say! bet he put the entry fee on "his" credit card :P

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 16 Mar 2010, 20:27 (Ref:2653721)   #10
GolddustMini
Veteran

GolddustMini should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i heard all he had was a windtunnel full of toasters
Old 16 Mar 2010, 20:47 (Ref:2653730)   #11
Vettel in a Williams
Rookie

Scotland
Dundee
Vettel in a Williams should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was worried that Liuzzi was going to be my weak link but he seemed to pull through for me. pleased to see Rubens in the points to help my Constructor (Was more my heart rather than my head that chose Williams though)
Old 16 Mar 2010, 22:35 (Ref:2653809)   #12
Daisy
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Daisy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
DutchDragonRacing is not satisfied with their first round performance. The team is targeting a top 20 spot for the next race.
Old 18 Mar 2010, 01:29 (Ref:2654635)   #13
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
I assume V is for Veteran and R for Rookie? What are the people with nothing?

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 18 Mar 2010, 01:39 (Ref:2654641)   #14
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
SBF Racing is in it's second year albeit with a slight name change from last year...so correctly neither Rookie nor Veteran.
Old 18 Mar 2010, 01:59 (Ref:2654648)   #15
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Jab, I have to give you maximum respect. I love that you have gone to such trouble to work out such detailed tables on so many fronts.

Just absolutely first rate!

I never get involved in these things, but you have motivated me to make an exception in this case. If you go to this kind of effort, then the least I can do is increase your burden, .
Old 18 Mar 2010, 09:20 (Ref:2654734)   #16
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
lol, thanks

However, I've been alerted to another mistake - BC Prehistoric were missing Alonso's score for the main leaderboard, which is obviously pretty big, and it lifts him 41st right to the front. And then I noticed another thanks to a new check I've added. So here's the new leaderboard

Should be OK now that I've added the check. I have 2 separate calculations for the total so it would be useful to compare them to see if they're the same

Last edited by jab; 18 Mar 2010 at 09:27.
Old 23 Mar 2010, 02:21 (Ref:2658331)   #17
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Sweet