Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 7 May 2020, 06:06 (Ref:3974850)   #1
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Another ACO survey CLOSED

Did anyone else get another survey from the ACO yesterday? This one was different to the one i got soon after the race last year and was done by an different company but pretty sure it was at the request of the ACO.
Survey seemed to be geared to finding out new ways for the ACO to take a larger share of the spending of those attending the race.
It seemed to be mostly about new ticket packages that included. grandstand seats/gridwalk and or a meal voucher as part of the cost.
Old 7 May 2020, 06:10 (Ref:3974851)   #2
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nope, I did not receive any :/ (might also be because I have not bought a ticket directly from ACO since 2013)
Old 7 May 2020, 07:30 (Ref:3974857)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, I got it. I know James got it too as we've talked about it.
Old 7 May 2020, 07:47 (Ref:3974859)   #4
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Me too. Perhaps unsurprisingly most of my responses were "no" - to the "would you, do you, are you interested" questions anyway!
Old 7 May 2020, 13:04 (Ref:3974923)   #5
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I got the survey, I spent the best part of 10 minutes answering questions before I noticed I was at only 23% completion, so gave up.

The early questions I looked at seemed mostly along the lines of 'would you still come in October if we cleaned the toilets a bit more often?'.

They also missed a trick but not having 'the weather' as a reason you might be unwilling to attend a winter running of the event.
Old 7 May 2020, 13:40 (Ref:3974927)   #6
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Yes it did take longer than the email suggested, obviously depending on earlier answers the direction of questions varied but i did not get anything about not going to the race
Old 7 May 2020, 19:37 (Ref:3974994)   #7
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I did it, they seemed to be trying to figure out if people will consider going in September or still go if it is in October or Novemeber and how much extra they can charge for things like grandstand seats and add ons like karting. I said I don't want to pay too much and the add ons are of no interest to me as I go to see the race and meet people

Sean
Old 7 May 2020, 20:08 (Ref:3975000)   #8
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Did anyone else get another survey from the ACO yesterday? This one was different to the one i got soon after the race last year and was done by an different company but pretty sure it was at the request of the ACO.

Survey seemed to be geared to finding out new ways for the ACO to take a larger share of the spending of those attending the race.

It seemed to be mostly about new ticket packages that included. grandstand seats/gridwalk and or a meal voucher as part of the cost.
I did

Envoyé de mon SM-A600FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 7 May 2020, 20:11 (Ref:3975001)   #9
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Do any questions ask if it is OK to ban bringing any non-alcoholic drink or food in so they can charge inside the circuit? Perhaps “are you willing to pay for all drinks, including water, food, medicine, oxygen once inside the circuit?”
Old 7 May 2020, 20:45 (Ref:3975007)   #10
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
my survey lasted 2 questions, my age and where I live, they are clearly looking for people from the UK (why?). After clicking I don't live in the UK the survey was finished. I guess I won't win the voucher.
Old 7 May 2020, 21:28 (Ref:3975011)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For anyone who gave up after 23% , the latter quarter or more of the survey was devoted to a variety of ticketing and 'experience' combinations. Like choices of grandstand linked to weekend or all week tickets and karting and/or helicopter ride and/or a lap of the circuit at some unholy hour of the morning. As I just want to do what I always do, I said I wasn't interested in most of the combinations...
Old 7 May 2020, 21:31 (Ref:3975014)   #12
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I will do a lap of the circuit anytime.
Old 8 May 2020, 09:20 (Ref:3975061)   #13
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
It appears the ACO are only interested in getting replies from a limited selection of people, as not everyone gone the email and if you try to send it to others it will just say you have already completed it.
Old 8 May 2020, 14:08 (Ref:3975091)   #14
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Yep, my opinion does not matter to the ACO, apparently
Old 8 May 2020, 14:40 (Ref:3975097)   #15
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
It's perfectly normal for a survey to be sent to a representative sample of people. My work involves lots of market research and there's a very well established set of statistical principles for the number of people you need to ask and the accuracy of the results you get back.

Such surveys are also only one of the ways organisations gather information to make decisions.
Old 10 May 2020, 21:17 (Ref:3975432)   #16
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Seeing as how I've never purchased anything directly from the ACO I am not surprised I did not receive this survey. I would however have enjoyed filling it out just to see the questions being asked. Heck, anything Le Mans related is appreciated at this point!
Closed Thread