Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 Jun 2020, 17:00 (Ref:3981388)   #51
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
You are all welcome!

Since this seems to help I will try to post some more information that might enhance the experience of following this virtual race as it becomes available.

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
Old 11 Jun 2020, 17:18 (Ref:3981392)   #52
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
You are all welcome!

Since this seems to help I will try to post some more information that might enhance the experience of following this virtual race as it becomes available.

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
That would be excellent, thanks very much. I can then add it to the first post in the thread.
Old 11 Jun 2020, 22:31 (Ref:3981439)   #53
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Here are the links to various Twitch channels in which many drivers and teams will be streaming (from their point of view) during the race:

Category Number - Driver (Twitch Channel)
LMP #1 - Louis Deletraz (louisdeletraz)
LMP #10 - Julian Santero (juliansantero)
LMP #13 - Agustin Canapino (agustincanapino)
LMP #16 - Stoffel Vandoorne (svandoorne5)
LMP #18 - Sacha Fenestraz (sachafenestraz)
LMP #20 - Lando Norris (landonorris)
LMP #20 - Max Verstappen (maxverstappen)
GT #52 - Charles Leclerc (charlesleclerc)
GT #64 - Robert Wickens (robertwickens)

LMP #16/#18/#24 - TEAM VELOCE ESPORTS (veloce_esports)
LMP #20 - TEAM READLINE (teamredline)

Tip! You can watch more than one channel at the same time in one screen, to do so, use multitwitch.tv and adding the name of the channels you wish like this:

multitwitch.tv/landonorris/maxverstappen/charlesleclerc/svandoorne5

You can also do it with less channels (do not need to be four).
Old 12 Jun 2020, 09:29 (Ref:3981487)   #54
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks for this. I just signed up and took a look at Deletraz's channel where there seems to be a test race going on...
Old 12 Jun 2020, 10:20 (Ref:3981501)   #55
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post

Tip! You can watch more than one channel at the same time in one screen, to do so, use multitwitch.tv and adding the name of the channels you wish like this:

multitwitch.tv/landonorris/maxverstappen/charlesleclerc/svandoorne5

You can also do it with less channels (do not need to be four).
Now this is useful!! Cheers
Old 12 Jun 2020, 10:45 (Ref:3981512)   #56
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
Full broadcast list with local broadcaster channels and timings.

Last edited by kobefly; 12 Jun 2020 at 10:52.
Old 12 Jun 2020, 10:45 (Ref:3981513)   #57
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What time is kick off BST? I'm too stupid to understand that table.
Old 12 Jun 2020, 11:04 (Ref:3981526)   #58
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
What time is kick off BST? I'm too stupid to understand that table.

The race starts at 2pm BST, which, as far as I can gather, is when Motosport tv coverage starts. Youtube coverage starts half an hour earlier at 1.30pmBST.

There have been two practice sessions so far. Does anyone know where timing details can be found?
Old 12 Jun 2020, 11:09 (Ref:3981528)   #59
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Vieux View Post
The race starts at 2pm BST, which, as far as I can gather, is when Motosport tv coverage starts. Youtube coverage starts half an hour earlier at 1.30pmBST.

There have been two practice sessions so far. Does anyone know where timing details can be found?
Don't know, but they did announce Tony Parker (who?????) is waving the starting flag.... seriously.

The LMP / GTE drivers and sim racers have been busy perfecting their set-ups all week long by undertaking in a number of free practice sessions on the rFactor2 platform. Qualifying will start at 18h10 CEST tomorrow night (Friday). Click HERE for the final entry list.

From here https://www.fiawec.com/en/news/two-d...s-virtual/6759

App might have stuff in it...

If I'd been doing this I'd have put more information out there - although there's probably been squabbling over cash etc...

ETA : They should have had build up, etc.. they can't just dump the start of the game on the web and expect it to work.
Old 12 Jun 2020, 11:19 (Ref:3981532)   #60
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Thanks for this. I just signed up and took a look at Deletraz's channel where there seems to be a test race going on...
Likewise, but was disappointed (in more ways than one) to note that I wasn't at my usual position at Indianapolis.
Old 12 Jun 2020, 12:25 (Ref:3981541)   #61
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I hope there's no-one sitting in my seat in T17!! I'll be outraged!
Old 12 Jun 2020, 17:16 (Ref:3981592)   #62
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Not sure Tribune 17 is quite right - looks a bit wrong in the streams I've seen...

It must be virtual - ByKolles on pole!!

https://livetiming.alkamelsystems.com/lm24virtual

dang! they just took the timing off the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cji9...RRMgdpMGykDe5E qualifying show...
Old 12 Jun 2020, 22:06 (Ref:3981627)   #63
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Brilliant! Well done Bykolles
Old 12 Jun 2020, 22:42 (Ref:3981633)   #64
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
Here are the results for LMP and GTE Qualys:

LMP

GTE
Old 12 Jun 2020, 23:02 (Ref:3981636)   #65
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Thanks for posting the timing sheets.

Wow! Porsche GT pole sitter was rapid!!
Old 13 Jun 2020, 05:15 (Ref:3981654)   #66
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well pleased for bykolles, and although i do do expect to watch all 24 hours i will keep popping in to see how this goes, you never know i might get hooked and end up lying on the sofa staring at my PC for longer than i expect.
Old 13 Jun 2020, 06:17 (Ref:3981659)   #67
Tique
Racer

France
Paris
Tique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It looks like ELMS for a timing point of view. It is very close. We should end up with a nice race with car close together and some nice battle
Old 13 Jun 2020, 06:43 (Ref:3981663)   #68
Mountain Man
Racer

Mountain Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tique View Post
It looks like ELMS for a timing point of view. It is very close. We should end up with a nice race with car close together and some nice battle
The vast majority of the times were set by the eSports drivers so I'm not surprised it's close.

I think it will come down to how the real life drivers adjust
Old 13 Jun 2020, 08:26 (Ref:3981674)   #69
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The sim drivers were always going to beat their 'real' driver counterparts...
Old 13 Jun 2020, 12:22 (Ref:3981730)   #70
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It's saying the Youtube link is going live in about 9 minutes, so half an hour of pre-race coverage?
Old 13 Jun 2020, 12:30 (Ref:3981732)   #71
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's a bizarre world when you can rebadge stock Oreca as "Alpine" in the real life, but not in a video game, as Signatech shows. So in a way, the video game is more real than reality
Old 13 Jun 2020, 12:38 (Ref:3981737)   #72
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The virtual Chiana posts are pretty realistic too
Old 13 Jun 2020, 12:39 (Ref:3981738)   #73
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
well on the Macnish lap i am sure i saw the virtual me over looking the track at the esses.
Old 13 Jun 2020, 12:41 (Ref:3981739)   #74
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
They have quite a set-up for this computer game impressive.
Old 13 Jun 2020, 12:43 (Ref:3981740)   #75
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Damn that anthem makes me feel the chills! It's raceday, for reals!