Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 6 Dec 2021, 10:33 (Ref:4087175)   #51
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well we might find something out tomorrow - albeit I've binned off my ACO membership like a few other forumers.

Would be good to know when the general public can get their hands on tickets too...
Old 7 Dec 2021, 09:10 (Ref:4087422)   #52
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
In the queue ... it does seem as if there is a proper queuing system with a touch of humour - "ticket sale is under safety car due to a large number of connections"
Old 7 Dec 2021, 09:26 (Ref:4087423)   #53
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
And successful; two ACO tribune, two general entrance and one parking ...
Let's hope we get to go there this time !
Old 7 Dec 2021, 09:38 (Ref:4087425)   #54
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Success with ACO grandstand, Houx non-numbered and GE.
Old 7 Dec 2021, 10:31 (Ref:4087437)   #55
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Has anyone managed to change the grandstand included in the package? I can pick a seat, but it only offers me T4.
Old 7 Dec 2021, 10:36 (Ref:4087438)   #56
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
There's a drop down menu to choose tribune.
Old 7 Dec 2021, 10:50 (Ref:4087441)   #57
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks! Missed that but tbh am very happy with T4, with top row end seat for pics. The mobile site is hardly state-of-the-art but it is a dramatic step-up from the 1990s site ACO had a few years ago. Quick and painless booking and ticket download.
Old 7 Dec 2021, 10:55 (Ref:4087442)   #58
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tickets all booked,GA's, T18, Parking Blanc, Mulsanne Camping (not for sleeping, we have a hotel for that ).

All rather painless, just a queue to get in, still, better than it being slow and crashing constantly as in previous years.

Ferry was booked a while back, so we are all ready to go, just need Covid to play ball!
Old 7 Dec 2021, 11:23 (Ref:4087446)   #59
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As I understand from my 'agent' (Bentley03 ), we are sorted with entrance, parking and T17 for our group of 7. After 2 years away, it seems strange to be planning with some actual hope of getting there in 2022..... Ferry was sorted in October 2019! And has been amended more times than I've changed my socks in the last week!
Old 7 Dec 2021, 14:28 (Ref:4087502)   #60
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What time did they go on sale this morning guys?

Seen general sale is Friday and I'd assume it's the same time they'll put them on site.

Good to see full range of camp sites on there.
Old 7 Dec 2021, 14:37 (Ref:4087503)   #61
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
What time did they go on sale this morning guys?

Seen general sale is Friday and I'd assume it's the same time they'll put them on site.

Good to see full range of camp sites on there.
The email said 10 am, which I assumed would be French time, but I see that James texted our crew at 9.55 am (UK time) with our allocation...
Old 7 Dec 2021, 15:03 (Ref:4087505)   #62
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
The email said 10 am, which I assumed would be French time, but I see that James texted our crew at 9.55 am (UK time) with our allocation...
Yes site opened at 9.00am gmt.
Old 7 Dec 2021, 15:05 (Ref:4087506)   #63
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Sorry yes, I was calculating the time difference the wrong way!
Old 7 Dec 2021, 15:31 (Ref:4087515)   #64
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Sorry yes, I was calculating the time difference the wrong way!
Well as long as you do not do that next June or you will miss the start of the race
Old 7 Dec 2021, 15:56 (Ref:4087521)   #65
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
10.00 French / 09.00 British
Old 7 Dec 2021, 17:26 (Ref:4087545)   #66
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
10.00 French / 09.00 British
Yeah, I knew that all the time, but at my age the brain gets a bit addled occasionally....
Old 7 Dec 2021, 18:41 (Ref:4087561)   #67
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Yeah, I knew that all the time, but at my age the brain gets a bit addled occasionally....
As you get older that can have advantages, you can watch old le mans races and not remember the result
Old 8 Dec 2021, 06:32 (Ref:4087625)   #68
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
T18 - HOUX booked
Old 8 Dec 2021, 12:50 (Ref:4087684)   #69
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
If I manage to get a good campsite and grandstand on friday I might go next year if not then it is a no go for me.
Old 8 Dec 2021, 13:16 (Ref:4087686)   #70
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Got my tickets sorted, T17 top row (the way I like it) and Epinettes (the quiet campsite) cause I'm getting older and like some sleep during the week.
Tertre rouge and Expo sold out in minutes. As far as I could see all was available at the start of sale.
Old 8 Dec 2021, 14:13 (Ref:4087704)   #71
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
We'll see you in T17 again then!

https://www.aysedasi.co.uk/media/php...yNDZG89jc1.jpg
Old 8 Dec 2021, 15:35 (Ref:4087732)   #72
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Got my tickets sorted, T17 top row (the way I like it) and Epinettes (the quiet campsite) cause I'm getting older and like some sleep during the week.
Tertre rouge and Expo sold out in minutes. As far as I could see all was available at the start of sale.
Not sure any TR and garage vert were on the website but fingers are still crossed the ACO have allocated them out. We did Epinettes this year. It is quiet yes but long walk to the entry point and then another long walk or slow train to actually see anything. Unfortunately this is the case on all the campsites now except those that are not available
Old 8 Dec 2021, 17:12 (Ref:4087749)   #73
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Garage Vert, Tertre Rouge and all the Houx sites are now shown as sold out. I'll be willing to bet that the tourist office has your tickets Simon.
Old 8 Dec 2021, 17:17 (Ref:4087751)   #74
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Since it was only possible to buy grandstand seats as part of a package, I wonder if we can set up an underground temporary ticket swap system during the event so those of us wanting to see the view (and take pictures!) from different grandstands can do so .
Old 8 Dec 2021, 17:44 (Ref:4087756)   #75
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
Garage Vert, Tertre Rouge and all the Houx sites are now shown as sold out. I'll be willing to bet that the tourist office has your tickets Simon.
Well after the disability coordinator at the ACO left i am hoping i get the tickets so fingers crossed. but i will be there come what may