Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 2 Jan 2022, 09:22 (Ref:4092167)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Stoke Row Motorsport Day and Maharajah Tour 17 July 2022

The show will return to Iain's workshops and the tour will go ahead, all on 17 July 2022.
Old 2 Jan 2022, 09:40 (Ref:4092173)   #2
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
The show will return to Iain's workshops and the tour will go ahead, all on 17 July 2022.
One for the diary - I will get there one day!
Old 2 Jan 2022, 13:00 (Ref:4092192)   #3
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Many thanks Peter, Looks like everything is failing into place nicely this year. Just leaves me the weather to worry about now.
Old 2 Jan 2022, 17:23 (Ref:4092217)   #4
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Many thanks Peter, Looks like everything is failing into place nicely this year. Just leaves me the weather to worry about now.
But the weather has been good for some years. There can be clouds all around but the sun shines on Iain's field!

I think there are things you can get from China that will probably "fix" the weather to whatever you want it to be.

Apparently they were experimenting in the lead-up to the Olympics and a few other events.
Old 2 Jan 2022, 18:50 (Ref:4092225)   #5
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Noted on the calendar......will try to get there again!
Old 2 Jan 2022, 19:40 (Ref:4092232)   #6
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
The date seems to be working very well this year. BTW we gave £3000.00 to the local charities last month. Most of this money came from the Tour which Craven Motor Club organised so its with big thanks to them.
Ever since we have run the tour I have been the event director. Yes and I get a plaque saying so. " I have only done bu??er all".