Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 May 2013, 17:59 (Ref:3250700)   #176
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I've got a Technet pack which recharges from USB and two of the small cheapie battery powered chargers that someone mentioned earlier on here....
This?
ebay AA iPhone charger
Old 20 May 2013, 19:53 (Ref:3250746)   #177
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep. I bought 2 - I think it was you who posted the link before? They're so cheap that even if they only work a couple of times, they're probably worth it. Flashlight (!) doesn't work on mine though.

I also have one of these -

http://www.tecknetonline.co.uk/produ...nd-Others.html

It works with the iPhone 5 too.

I also have an earlier Technet charger as well, but that's now obsolete as it has the old iphone 3/4 connection....
Old 20 May 2013, 19:58 (Ref:3250750)   #178
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Yep. I bought 2 - I think it was you who posted the link before? They're so cheap that even if they only work a couple of times, they're probably worth it. Flashlight (!) doesn't work on mine though.

I also have one of these -

http://www.tecknetonline.co.uk/produ...nd-Others.html

It works with the iPhone 5 too.

I also have an earlier Technet charger as well, but that's now obsolete as it has the old iphone 3/4 connection....
It was .
I've only got 1 of those, but always carry it with me in my backpack together with a pack of 4 AA-batteries.
2x AA batteries can charge my iPhone 4s up to 75% with 3G and data off.
Old 20 May 2013, 20:02 (Ref:3250751)   #179
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Cheap as chips.....
Old 21 May 2013, 08:06 (Ref:3250964)   #180
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My D700 got all the way to my office door before they decided for some unknown reason they couldn't deliver it and would send it all the way back to the seller in Switzerland.... sigh.
Old 21 May 2013, 15:02 (Ref:3251167)   #181
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Just ordered a pair of Nike Free 4.0 for Le Mans!
This year my feet are going to be spoiled
Old 21 May 2013, 15:36 (Ref:3251175)   #182
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Just ordered a pair of Nike Free 4.0 for Le Mans!
Well if you did not have to pay for them you might as well give them a go how much other free stuff can you get
Old 21 May 2013, 15:38 (Ref:3251177)   #183
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Why?

Do they leak?

Old 21 May 2013, 15:39 (Ref:3251179)   #184
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Why?

Do they leak?

well if they were free what did you expect
Old 21 May 2013, 16:27 (Ref:3251198)   #185
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well if you did not have to pay for them you might as well give them a go how much other free stuff can you get
Quote:
Why?
Do they leak?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
well if they were free what did you expect
Damn you Brits - and your black humor! (which I'm a big fan of)

These:
Nike Free 4.0
Old 21 May 2013, 17:00 (Ref:3251218)   #186
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
they look like they were made from badly worn car tyres pirelli's perhaps
Old 21 May 2013, 17:16 (Ref:3251223)   #187
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
You grumpy old man
Old 21 May 2013, 17:21 (Ref:3251225)   #188
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND

Old 21 May 2013, 17:47 (Ref:3251240)   #189
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
You grumpy old man
Realisation dawns at last......!
Old 22 May 2013, 12:16 (Ref:3251629)   #190
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That is the opposite of 'free'...
Old 25 May 2013, 20:51 (Ref:3253177)   #191
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I made the mistake of wearinf trainers once. I'm back in my boots again. They crush the boulders underfoot.

So, back on New Stuff? 80-200 AF-S Nikkor... Whooooo. I shall get it checked over by Nikon while at Le Mans... It helps having a son in the Press Corps!
Old 25 May 2013, 20:55 (Ref:3253179)   #192
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantourdarbyback View Post
My D700 got all the way to my office door before they decided for some unknown reason they couldn't deliver it and would send it all the way back to the seller in Switzerland.... sigh.
WTF????????????
Who was delivering, sorry, giving it a sightseeing tour of Europe? Keep pressing, it's a GREAT bit of kit. Go find the MB-D10 for the double battery...
Old 26 May 2013, 09:57 (Ref:3253324)   #193
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
Aye, the seller is fortunately a good person who is as ****ed as me that the French company delivering it messed it up. A other attempt is now being made, if not I'll be ready to hit someone for the first time in my life.
Old 26 May 2013, 09:59 (Ref:3253325)   #194
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
I made the mistake of wearinf trainers once. I'm back in my boots again. They crush the boulders underfoot.

So, back on New Stuff? 80-200 AF-S Nikkor... Whooooo. I shall get it checked over by Nikon while at Le Mans... It helps having a son in the Press Corps!
I work for a press agency and everyone I work with snapper wise uses Canon, no chance of borrowing anything. Although they are all force to buy their own kit anyway.

The 80-200 is what I am saving up for after my D700 arrives
Old 26 May 2013, 20:15 (Ref:3253638)   #195
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantourdarbyback View Post
Aye, the seller is fortunately a good person who is as ****ed as me that the French company delivering it messed it up. A other attempt is now being made, if not I'll be ready to hit someone for the first time in my life.
Otherwise, can't you ship it to your work or school if you make the arrangement first?
Old 27 May 2013, 07:27 (Ref:3253842)   #196
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
It is an attempt to ship to my work they've messed up. No point on my home as delivery can never find it. Will be my mother's house if it happens again.
Old 28 May 2013, 15:50 (Ref:3254558)   #197
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
Here's the thing of great purpose, via the Le Mans facebook page

Old 28 May 2013, 16:11 (Ref:3254573)   #198
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
It looks even worse than the early pictures, lets hope it can provide some useful information during the race
Old 28 May 2013, 16:16 (Ref:3254576)   #199
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
There are SO many spectators who's view will be interrupted by it! (me included)
Old 28 May 2013, 16:22 (Ref:3254579)   #200
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I agree but we can not do anything about it so lets hope it does provide some useful information