Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 Jun 2017, 14:12 (Ref:3741212)   #876
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
I just downloaded the app for iPad , they are live streaming the practice session as far as I can see
I'll have to refresh, the video wasn't loading. Thanks.
Old 14 Jun 2017, 14:22 (Ref:3741216)   #877
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
App works, but the website has problems. To me just asks to login again and for others there's been a blank video player.

Same thing every time. Amateurs.
Old 14 Jun 2017, 14:27 (Ref:3741219)   #878
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
I just downloaded the app for iPad , they are live streaming the practice session as far as I can see
App works for me but still no video on the website.
Old 14 Jun 2017, 14:37 (Ref:3741225)   #879
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
live timing: https://timing.71wytham.org.uk/s/wec
Old 14 Jun 2017, 15:03 (Ref:3741237)   #880
skeeskirrt
Racer

United States
Boney Mountain
skeeskirrt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Website working for me (on laptop) streaming the 1st practice session. But it won't load on my iPad app. Bummer. I purchased the pack on the website. Did the same last year and had no problems with getting the stream on either the website or the app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 14 Jun 2017, 15:10 (Ref:3741241)   #881
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The fiawec website live video is now working for me in both Firefox and Chrome. I had to update Chrome to the latest update for it to want to work, so make sure your browsers are on the latest version.
Old 14 Jun 2017, 15:54 (Ref:3741258)   #882
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For those syncing RLM and a video source, RLM is around 30 seconds behind Eurosport, but crucially has added the circuit sounds to the RLM feed. Race control and team radio are also on RLM. It means you can mute the video source and still have circuit sounds through the RLM feed. I hope they keep that all week as it's perfect.
Old 14 Jun 2017, 15:59 (Ref:3741260)   #883
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
For those syncing RLM and a video source, RLM is around 30 seconds behind Eurosport, but crucially has added the circuit sounds to the RLM feed. Race control and team radio are also on RLM. It means you can mute the video source and still have circuit sounds through the RLM feed. I hope they keep that all week as it's perfect.
And there's this video feed with the timer:
https://www.youtube.com/user/exint2/...&live_view=500
Old 14 Jun 2017, 16:04 (Ref:3741261)   #884
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
And there's this video feed with the timer:
https://www.youtube.com/user/exint2/...&live_view=500
I'll swap to that for qualifying. Thank you very much!

Only downside is they are accidentally talking over team radio as they don't have a visual of when it's going to appear. Not a big deal though.
Old 14 Jun 2017, 16:51 (Ref:3741274)   #885
Ferrari333SP
Veteran

United States
Minnesota
Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!
Anybody by chance find a VLC link?
Old 14 Jun 2017, 17:01 (Ref:3741276)   #886
blankfile
Racer

blankfile should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
for some reason the webstreaming works on firefox but not on chrome, that just gives me a blank player
Old 14 Jun 2017, 17:06 (Ref:3741278)   #887
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by blankfile View Post
for some reason the webstreaming works on firefox but not on chrome, that just gives me a blank player
Mine was doing same thing. Updated to newer version of Chrome and it started working FYI.
Old 14 Jun 2017, 17:15 (Ref:3741279)   #888
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Found a stream on youtube. Won't give the link as I think it's frowned upon now.
Old 14 Jun 2017, 18:07 (Ref:3741314)   #889
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I watched the stream via the app while at work, listened to Radio Le Mans on the way home and checked out Eurosport on telly. All good.
Old 14 Jun 2017, 19:14 (Ref:3741345)   #890
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I'll swap to that for qualifying. Thank you very much!

Only downside is they are accidentally talking over team radio as they don't have a visual of when it's going to appear. Not a big deal though.
I'm weird and I like to turn the ambient sounds up on Eurosport player and RLM slightly down to replicate what it's like trackside, ie, not being able to hear what's going on for quite a bit of the time...
Old 14 Jun 2017, 19:29 (Ref:3741353)   #891
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In recent years I'd taken to giving myself a break from RLM during parts of the race. I wonder if I'll do that when not there?
Old 14 Jun 2017, 20:30 (Ref:3741382)   #892
HR186S
Rookie

Australia
Australia
HR186S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does anyone have the webstream working on fiawec.com?

Subscribed, for the first time to not watch ads on eurosport but the stream won't load in any browser.
Tried Chrome, Firefox, Opera
Old 14 Jun 2017, 20:35 (Ref:3741388)   #893
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Official stream working on Android here. Trying to access timing via laptop is a no go.
Old 14 Jun 2017, 20:41 (Ref:3741393)   #894
skeeskirrt
Racer

United States
Boney Mountain
skeeskirrt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HR186S View Post

Subscribed, for the first time to not watch ads on eurosport but the stream won't load in any browser.

I had a lot of trouble too. Finally working on my laptop with Safari.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 14 Jun 2017, 20:56 (Ref:3741406)   #895
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
https://twitter.com/fiawec/status/875091993378119680

They're working on it.
Old 14 Jun 2017, 21:25 (Ref:3741428)   #896
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
These frequent issues makes you wonder if they'd _save_ some money by putting the feed on Youtube for free. That likely outsourced customer support and other infrastructrure must have its cost. I think I no longer believe that paid service is mandatory because clearly they're not putting the money back into developing it. It is just a cheapskate money grab.

This year I've had nothing but problems with the season pack. Now both the app and website has lost track of my subscription (ongoing support ticket). And even if that was fixed then I'd might run to the same blank video player issue that many seem to have.
Old 14 Jun 2017, 21:35 (Ref:3741434)   #897
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Youtube link is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
In recent years I'd taken to giving myself a break from RLM during parts of the race. I wonder if I'll do that when not there?
No. I'll have to take breaks for the fact I have young(er) kids and it's the weekend. Otherwise. Full on and in the ears!
Old 14 Jun 2017, 22:17 (Ref:3741453)   #898
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I meant while at the race, sorry wasn't clear. Still watching the rafe, just not always listening to RLM.

This year I'm not at Le Mans the race will be on all the time. I'm just wondering about who to listen to.
Old 14 Jun 2017, 22:54 (Ref:3741459)   #899
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I understood but I guess I didn't make it clear. I've listened to RLM exclusively, with the occasional break for some American commentary. Can't speak for the other "isles" commentary
Old 14 Jun 2017, 23:03 (Ref:3741460)   #900
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by HR186S View Post

I never got the video to work on my browser, but it worked on my phone through the app. Hope they get it sorted by race day.