Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 25 Jun 2003, 19:39 (Ref:642999)   #1
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
The next few chats...

The chats are becoming more and more popular, with it even being busy when it's no an orgnaised chat - remember, if you're online, so will someone else, so click on the link and see who's there (and you can always stay and wait for someone else to turn up even it there's no-one else! ). In the mean time, the twice weekly chats continue after the Le Mans success - here's what on:

Thursday 26/6 & Monday 30/6
The weekend of F1, Super Racing Weekend action at Donnington, IRL at Richmond, Jimmy Vasser racing NASCAR Busch at Milwaukee, and the rest of the weekend action (plus a bit more) - preview on Thursday, look back on Monday

Thursday 3rd July & Monday 7th July
Second half of the NASCAR season begins with the Pepsi 400 at Daytona; CART hits the lights at Cleveland; and IRL and F1 run two weekends on the trot - lots to discuss!

Hope that you'll find something to interest you - pop along, and enjoy (you definitely will) - at 8pm UK time!
See you then!
Old 26 Jun 2003, 01:47 (Ref:643291)   #2
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That's 6am Tuesday & Friday in Australia.
Old 26 Jun 2003, 03:32 (Ref:643334)   #3
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
umm sorry think I will pass at 6am I tend to be a tad grumpy.
Old 26 Jun 2003, 07:23 (Ref:643408)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I can't make 6am Tuesday in Australia, but I can make 8pm in the UK. :confused:
Old 26 Jun 2003, 10:54 (Ref:643564)   #5
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For all Sports Car fans, there's the ALMS Chevy Grand Prix of Road America -- back in action again after centuries of inaction so the kids could play at Le Mans -- and it'll be on CBS so you non-Speed people can see it! So come in and talk sports cars!
Old 26 Jun 2003, 12:59 (Ref:643705)   #6
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Also, 8PM BST is 3PM Eastern US time, Noon Western US time.
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)