Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 26 Apr 2002, 13:11 (Ref:271173)   #1
LucaBadoer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Harrogate, N Yorks.
LucaBadoer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who is Jonathan Hart?

Matt Lorenzo said at the end of todays free practice that he'll be joined in the studio tomorrow by Jonathan Hart and Perry McCarthy... But who is Jonathan Hart?

Should I know who he is? :confused:
Old 26 Apr 2002, 13:22 (Ref:271186)   #2
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He wouldnt be related to Brian Hart the engine tuner would he ?
Old 26 Apr 2002, 13:40 (Ref:271200)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No Damon?
Old 26 Apr 2002, 16:52 (Ref:271476)   #4
LucaBadoer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Harrogate, N Yorks.
Quote:
Originally posted by AdamAshmore
No Damon?
It doesnt look like it, no...
Old 26 Apr 2002, 18:15 (Ref:271532)   #5
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
isnt it not Robert Wagners character?
Old 26 Apr 2002, 18:53 (Ref:271547)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Everybody knows who Jonathan Hart is .............. don't they?
Old 26 Apr 2002, 21:14 (Ref:271664)   #7
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by ghinzani
isnt it not Robert Wagners character?
Sorry, but now you've given me an image of the president of the FIA which I can't shake out of my head.

"Dis is Mrs H. She's gorgeous. A lady who knows how to take care of hersoilf. By the way, my name's Max Mosley. I look after both of them, which ain't easy, because when dey met, it wus moider."
Old 27 Apr 2002, 09:35 (Ref:271932)   #8
LucaBadoer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Harrogate, N Yorks.
ooops - I cant have been paying enough attention yesterday... Its actually JEREMY Hart who's joining the team.... :confused:

Anyone know who he is? lol
Old 27 Apr 2002, 12:23 (Ref:272011)   #9
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
Jeremy Hart is a rallying bloke - writes for "The Times"; and TV wise worked with the Beeb for years (he was the first to interview Carlos Sainz when he broke down about 200 yards from the '99 Championship); last year commentated for the official WRC feed; and this year works for Channel 4 as the commentator.
Old 27 Apr 2002, 12:34 (Ref:272024)   #10
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
oooo , well i never reconized him .
Old 27 Apr 2002, 12:49 (Ref:272040)   #11
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
i thought he was ok.......alot better than james allen! but i will miss perry and damon arguing from the first to the last lap of the race!
Old 27 Apr 2002, 12:51 (Ref:272047)   #12
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
yer , me too ,

but i dont think weve seen the last of Damon yet have we ? , he may just be taking a few races off , its not like he needs the money or anything is it .
Old 28 Apr 2002, 18:12 (Ref:272644)   #13
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
so what did everyone think of him then...i thought he was ok , but after being treated to the Damon and Perry show for the past few weeks , i think anyone would find it difficult to match that .
Perry was still funny on his own .

Come back Damon.