Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12 Jun 2020, 09:48 (Ref:3981495)   #25
Samoan Attorney
Veteran

Samoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yep, I confess I've not bothered with the parade for several years now. Too much hassle. I was thinking of doing it this year as my son and his girlfriend haven't done it and I guess you need to experience it, at least once. But getting to it and out again isn't always easy - and yes, it is a long drawn out affair. I'd rather be sitting in a nice restaurant having a good meal with my pals....

Funnily enough, the one thing I do mourn is the parade along the start finish straight of all the drivers on the back of open cars shortly before the race. That I used to love. But long gone now...
That is very wise of you to avoid it completely, I have had to attend, sometimes with six drivers, like herding grumbling cats.

I also used to enjoy presentation of the drivers before the race but it is progress, non?