Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:02 (Ref:4114736)   #626
ederss7
Veteran

Brazil
ederss7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridederss7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
IMO a new distance record is impossible. In 2010 we had something like 1h30m of safety car, most of it in the first 12h (mainly in the first hour).
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:03 (Ref:4114737)   #627
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Halfway!!!!

Just poured a drink to celebrate.
Having myself a VERY nice 25 year rum myself now. Great vanilla and caramel notes without the rye burn of a bourbon.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:03 (Ref:4114738)   #628
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
On pitting.

The Glick and Toyota are doing 12 lap stints pretty consistently. Alpine is 11 laps.
With P2 cars getting 9 laps a stint, it would be 4 pitstops for every 3 the 708 does. What is a pitstop length? 90 seconds without a tire change?
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:05 (Ref:4114739)   #629
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ederss7 View Post
IMO a new distance record is impossible. In 2010 we had something like 1h30m of safety car, most of it in the first 12h (mainly in the first hour).
I agree. They are on track with the 2010 after half distance and it has been a clean run.

In 2010 they were super consistent and super quick, until the last hour.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:05 (Ref:4114740)   #630
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Halfway!!!!

Just poured a drink to celebrate.
A lit a cigar. Bout to make the turn and it's downhill from there !!
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:06 (Ref:4114741)   #631
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And the shot on the pits showed the brakes intact but stub looked cracked. Wonder if that was the spark of the nut exploding or popping and sparking off

And Graham and I were both mistaken, looked like disc was backer plate I guess. Or they got the disc off quick
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:07 (Ref:4114742)   #632
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Damn man, a cigar at 10? I'm trying to stay vertical in my chair another 30 min to finish my beverage. I couldn't finish a cigar, and would get my ass kicked in the morning coming to bed after
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:08 (Ref:4114743)   #633
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Having myself a VERY nice 25 year rum myself now. Great vanilla and caramel notes without the rye burn of a bourbon.
Yummy!!
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:10 (Ref:4114744)   #634
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Yummy!!
And it's 30 bucks, 25 year bourbon ain't 30 bucks
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:12 (Ref:4114746)   #635
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Damn man, a cigar at 10? I'm trying to stay vertical in my chair another 30 min to finish my beverage. I couldn't finish a cigar, and would get my ass kicked in the morning coming to bed after
I slept in this morning, so I'm just getting started.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:13 (Ref:4114747)   #636
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
And the shot on the pits showed the brakes intact but stub looked cracked. Wonder if that was the spark of the nut exploding or popping and sparking off

And Graham and I were both mistaken, looked like disc was backer plate I guess. Or they got the disc off quick
Whatever it was, it was one of the more impressive brake failures I've seen in a minute!
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:16 (Ref:4114748)   #637
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Whatever it was, it was one of the more impressive brake failures I've seen in a minute!
And a VERY impressive drive back from the failure to the pits
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:17 (Ref:4114749)   #638
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
A lit a cigar. Bout to make the turn and it's downhill from there !!
I'm not making it all night, i maybe slept 3 hours last night, so i might as well start the OGD BiB, OF100, and EC rotation.

Quote:
I thought it was the mid-race fireworks!
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:24 (Ref:4114752)   #639
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Turn it up

Half way!
Attached Thumbnails
Positions (2).png  
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:25 (Ref:4114753)   #640
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Did I see an American Flag next to Mr Nicole Briscoe on the tele? It's a Kiwi flag in the spotters guide....
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:26 (Ref:4114754)   #641
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
how is this only half way?????!!! it feels like the home stretch…
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:29 (Ref:4114756)   #642
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
How you doing? Looks like it's been hell.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:33 (Ref:4114757)   #643
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
#8 gained in the pits. Kamui was a little faster than Ryo last time they were both in the cars.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:33 (Ref:4114758)   #644
Toyotats03OUS
Veteran

United States
U.S.A
Toyotats03OUS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Koba is only 6 seconds behind the #8, got a little closer due to the #8 toyota having to be pushed back due to a GT car pitting right in front of it.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:35 (Ref:4114759)   #645
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Shout out to Steve Tarant on the world broadcast feed!

Is he still Marshalling?
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:36 (Ref:4114760)   #646
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
How you doing? Looks like it's been hell.
nah. you don’t think about where you are in terms of everyone else until the end, at least i don’t. it’s just about keeping the momentum going in every sense of the word.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:37 (Ref:4114761)   #647
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Turn it up

Half way!
Those are the best plots i've seen to track the progress of the race. And nice touch with the 47 coloration.

Quote:
Hang in there!

Quote:
Shout out to Steve Tarant on the world broadcast feed!

Is he still Marshalling?
No clue!
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:37 (Ref:4114762)   #648
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
OMG. I have just found some peanuts and jalapeno pretzels in the cupboard.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:40 (Ref:4114763)   #649
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
nah. you don’t think about where you are in terms of everyone else until the end, at least i don’t. it’s just about keeping the momentum going in every sense of the word.

Seems like you've put in some decent stints. Good laps times from Aikten and Floersch. And Falb has been decent relative to the bronzes.
Old 12 Jun 2022, 02:44 (Ref:4114765)   #650
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
OMG. I have just found some peanuts and jalapeno pretzels in the cupboard.
Nice, I cracked in to the bag of leftover bourbon buckwheat chocolate chip cookies from the market. I think she was saving them but that's what you get when you don't pay the help