Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28 Nov 2022, 15:56 (Ref:4135198)   #11
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
Danny Ricc's 2020 Renault season was almost as good as any of his other seasons in F1
was it though? my mind plays tricks so not sure if i am remembering his 2020 the same way as others do?

2019 certainly was disappointing but i dont really remember 2020 being all that different. to be honest i thought both his seasons at Renault were dreadful.

although on paper (and i was surprised when i gave myself a reminder on the final points table for that year) DR finished 5th and beat his team mate...but was he actually driving well in 2020 or was he just more fortunate with some results? odd year that 2020 i suppose.

but to say it ranks as up there with his other seasons tho?

multiple seasons at RB with multiple wins and podiums surely are at the top and to be honest (this might be contentious), but his race win in McLaren in 2021 places that as a better season because wins are the highlights and he didnt have any of those in 2020?