Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 24 Aug 2010, 21:30 (Ref:2749717)   #16
Steven Humphrey
Veteran

England
cambridgeshire
Steven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
The circuit map at the LMS site, and on the Silverstone poster, depict it as the new Arena layout.

L.P.
I'm there this Sunday so will make some enquiries!
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:27 (Ref:2749765)   #17
cbbrit
Veteran

Jersey
St. Helena, California
cbbrit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcbbrit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be attending my first LMS race at Silverstone. I haven't been to the track since the early eighties (for a British Motorcycle GP), and am really looking forward to seeing how things have changed.
Old 25 Aug 2010, 05:47 (Ref:2749782)   #18
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I will be there on Sunday
Old 25 Aug 2010, 07:32 (Ref:2749806)   #19
AndyS
Veteran

England
N Yorks
AndyS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Would love to have gone to this for the first time, but I'm off on my hols that very day so it's a no go. Could have been the last chance to see Bridge even if there not using it.
Old 25 Aug 2010, 08:40 (Ref:2749828)   #20
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackteck View Post
I'll be there! Finish work at 1pm Sat. - get ferry to Hollyhead at 2.30 - arrive Silverstone ... before the pubs close hopefully ! then ferry home Sun night/Mon morning - back in Dublin for 6am - just in time for work.......
Welcome to 10/10ths, a man after my own heart ! work hard play harder

I shall be there on Sunday, 3rd year going to Silverstone 1000 k's so if there is a 10/10ths I should be around.
Old 25 Aug 2010, 10:55 (Ref:2749892)   #21
Yakuncha
Racer

Ireland
Dublin,Ireland
Yakuncha should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not me sadly, was there last year and loved it, someone is paying me to be in Mondello instead
Old 25 Aug 2010, 12:12 (Ref:2749940)   #22
E-racer
Rookie

Sweden
London
E-racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Saturday and Sunday for me. Early start on saturday to catch the qualifying but wish they had put the "speed" series in that slot instead...Sensational field, almost as good as Le Mans :-)
Old 25 Aug 2010, 12:17 (Ref:2749944)   #23
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Where's the entry list?

[edit]found it[/edit]
Old 25 Aug 2010, 14:44 (Ref:2749992)   #24
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I most likely will be there Friday, but family commitments mean I miss the rest of it, dammit. Why people have to get married, I have NO idea...

Bentley, Ayse? Where are starting the Pub Crawl? I could squeeze a pint in!
Old 25 Aug 2010, 16:41 (Ref:2750040)   #25
Tris1976
Rookie

Wales
Carmarthen, South Wales
Tris1976 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Waiting For The Post - again

I'm hoping to be marshaling there Friday through until Sunday, first time at the LMS... just waiting for confirmation through the post, spoke to Penny over email and should see something towards the end of next week.

Heading for the LMS based on many recommendations and am expecting a great weekend (if I do get to attend).
Old 25 Aug 2010, 17:26 (Ref:2750069)   #26
Tom87
Racer

England
Tom87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
The circuit map at the LMS site, and on the Silverstone poster, depict it as the new Arena layout.

L.P.
In the spirit of all things ACO, they will wait until the Friday night before announcing that the diesels will race on the Arena circuit and the petrols will race on the bridge circuit.

Back on topic, I will be going for the Sunday only. As seems to be the common problem, I have a wedding to attend on the Saturday.
Old 25 Aug 2010, 17:33 (Ref:2750072)   #27
Aysedasi
They started without me..
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There are clearly far too many people getting married that weekend!!
Old 25 Aug 2010, 17:57 (Ref:2750089)   #28
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Maybe they're all at the same wedding? We could have the meet up there instead?
Old 25 Aug 2010, 18:07 (Ref:2750099)   #29
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Should arrive with a car load at around Friday tea time, M25-M40 permitting ! Hope to be camping somewhere, I believe my dad stayed at Whittlebury two years ago, so maybe there. This will be my first Silverstone LMS for a few years, so looking forward to it .
Old 25 Aug 2010, 19:05 (Ref:2750127)   #30
JamesRamone
Veteran

England
Just outside Leeds, West Yorkshire
JamesRamone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can't make Sunday, so just going for the day on Saturday. Not the same I know, but better than not going at all.

Down F0rce: "More than a few, but the strangest one was when Jos Verstappen and Enrique Bernoldi scored a one-two for Arrows and were apparantly so impressed by each other's driving, they sang "Wind Beneath My Wings" to each other in the press conference."

Brilliant