Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 7 Feb 2013, 14:01 (Ref:3200731)   #26
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
It could be worse. We could have 2 hours of VdeV droning to enjoy...
They could have offered a date to the Group C boys.
Old 7 Feb 2013, 14:57 (Ref:3200756)   #27
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Just used the FIA WEC site to sort out tickets for Silverstone and Spa - relatively painless process, but utterly perplexed by the "Discover, Follow, Vibrate" tagline.

I know we've all said that something gets lost in translation, but this is absurd.
Old 7 Feb 2013, 18:50 (Ref:3200838)   #28
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looks like I will be there on the Sunday.
Old 7 Feb 2013, 19:07 (Ref:3200846)   #29
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
WEC
ELMS
FIA F3 Euro

Is all that I'm aware off and I think that'll be all...
This is all I can find. Pretty poor show that it doesn't give more detail on the WEC or Silverstone sites.
Old 10 Feb 2013, 11:45 (Ref:3202365)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
I think I'll be there. As it's 30 minutes down the road, it would seem rude not to.
Looking forward to seeing a few familiar faces.
Hopefully NOT under a Grandstand hiding from the rain, eh, Ayse?
Let's hope not Tim!
Old 10 Feb 2013, 12:00 (Ref:3202371)   #31
ep16
Rookie

ep16 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Possibly the sunday and will try and drag some mates along aswell :-p
Old 10 Feb 2013, 18:43 (Ref:3202495)   #32
Mike E
Veteran

What time does the WEC race start? Or what time did it start last year?
Old 10 Feb 2013, 19:43 (Ref:3202521)   #33
Alfaholic
Veteran

England
Felixstowe
Alfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAlfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Looking forward to seeing a few familiar faces.
Hopefully NOT under a Grandstand hiding from the rain, eh, Ayse?
It's Silverstone in April - you're more likely to be hiding from snow showers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
What time does the WEC race start? Or what time did it start last year?
If I remember correctly it started at midday to get the full 6 hours in and allow time for presentations before the 6:30pm curfew.
Old 10 Feb 2013, 19:45 (Ref:3202523)   #34
Mike E
Veteran

thanks
Old 11 Feb 2013, 08:23 (Ref:3202766)   #35
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
Am I being shamed into attending?
If needs be, YES!!!!!!
Old 11 Feb 2013, 08:26 (Ref:3202768)   #36
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
Will be there for the first Time
Walter, that's great news......when do you arrive/depart, how many of you? Tom (or Mr Orange as he is now affectionately known)?
Old 11 Feb 2013, 08:49 (Ref:3202779)   #37
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Might be there, depending on transport (and also not ruling out a repeat visit to Monza for Blancpain). Hate those clashes!
Old 11 Feb 2013, 09:20 (Ref:3202801)   #38
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Walter, that's great news......when do you arrive/depart, how many of you? Tom (or Mr Orange as he is now affectionately known)?
Hi James , I will come with Ton . We will arrive on Friday afternoon and go back home on Monday .
Old 11 Feb 2013, 11:26 (Ref:3202864)   #39
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
Hi James , I will come with Ton . We will arrive on Friday afternoon and go back home on Monday .
And we all thought his name was Tom....Ton it is then!

Andrew, Tony and I are there for all 3 days, so we're sure to see you. Is this your first visit to Silverstone?
Old 11 Feb 2013, 11:53 (Ref:3202874)   #40
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
It wasn't actually a bad day last year for the WEC, it was overcast with sunny bits on the occasion. I have a fear it will be cold and raining in April. I can handle one at a time, but cold and rain together and I just start to lose it. I don't mind cold as long as its not raining, and I don't mind rain as long as its warm.

Last edited by Sodemo; 11 Feb 2013 at 12:05.
Old 11 Feb 2013, 12:49 (Ref:3202897)   #41
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
There is no such thing as Bad Weather, merely Inappropriate Clothing...

I shall dress for Winter Walking on the Cairngorms, and should be just fine!
Old 11 Feb 2013, 12:55 (Ref:3202900)   #42
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I shall be in attendance.
Old 11 Feb 2013, 13:59 (Ref:3202922)   #43
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
And we all thought his name was Tom....Ton it is then!

Andrew, Tony and I are there for all 3 days, so we're sure to see you. Is this your first visit to Silverstone?
Yes , it is our first Visit to Silverstone . Had 2 Weeks ago a short Meeting with Ton and the Result was that we decided to make the Visit to Silverstone .
Old 11 Feb 2013, 19:58 (Ref:3203051)   #44
Starfish Primer
Veteran

Spain
A Spaniard in Milton Keynes
Starfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I also have a bad feeling on April´s weather. I expect something like the GTOpen in Brands Hatch last year. Last year´s in August it was great.
Old 11 Feb 2013, 22:06 (Ref:3203110)   #45
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, as we've had virtually no summer at all for 2 years now, I'm predicting a heatwave..... (But then I always do! ).
Old 11 Feb 2013, 22:27 (Ref:3203125)   #46
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
So you are the Silverstone weather Guru now then Ayse, after being sacked from the le mans job for poor performance
Old 11 Feb 2013, 23:02 (Ref:3203146)   #47
mackteck
Rookie

Ireland
co.meath
mackteck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
tempted, might just go to this, was at there ILMC race in 2010.. just need to convince wife I need to get in 'training' for June
Old 12 Feb 2013, 08:11 (Ref:3203320)   #48
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
Think I'll probably be heading too, not sure if I'll be getting to Le Mans this year so I'll go to Silverstone, and maybe Spa instead
Old 12 Feb 2013, 08:13 (Ref:3203323)   #49
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostie View Post
Think I'll probably be heading too, not sure if I'll be getting to Le Mans this year so I'll go to Silverstone, and maybe Spa instead
Excellent....we shall anticipate some stunning photos!
Old 12 Feb 2013, 09:03 (Ref:3203356)   #50
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Excellent....we shall anticipate some stunning photos!
With a bit of luck!