Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 15 Mar 2024, 14:54 (Ref:4201339)   #1
leepurnell
Rookie

leepurnell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Elms - Barcelona

Hi guys

I’m out for my first visit to Barcelona for the ELMS next month, really looking forward to it after getting out to Portimao the last couple of years - which I’ll be doing again in October.

Anyone got any advice on the best way to get to track from the centre of Barcelona? Not planning to hire a car if possible, but looking at it this may be the easiest way to get out to the track?

Thanks in advance
Lee
Old 19 Mar 2024, 21:01 (Ref:4201918)   #2
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hi Lee, went to Circuit de Catalunya about 20 times in my F1 days (long story), but always stayed in the nearby town of Granollers, which is really rather nice and chilled. Went into Barcelona once, to work on Barca v Man U, worst night ever (even longer story), but we drove in and don't remember much of the in and out. There's a train station in Granollers and pretty sure it is a Barcelona commuter town so bound to be a train from there into the city or from nearby Montmelo. Not sure how you'd get to either, i walked to Granollers from track once and it was a bit of a trek, but there might be shuttle buses or taxis. Have a good time.
Old 19 Mar 2024, 22:48 (Ref:4201922)   #3
flatlandsman
Racer

Ireland
Daventry
flatlandsman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The P2's were apparently ludicrously quick in imola, quicker than most of the Hypercars! Now they are almost full beans again.

Hush hush keep it quiet!!
Old 21 Mar 2024, 11:28 (Ref:4202095)   #4
leepurnell
Rookie

leepurnell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdr View Post
Hi Lee, went to Circuit de Catalunya about 20 times in my F1 days (long story), but always stayed in the nearby town of Granollers, which is really rather nice and chilled. Went into Barcelona once, to work on Barca v Man U, worst night ever (even longer story), but we drove in and don't remember much of the in and out. There's a train station in Granollers and pretty sure it is a Barcelona commuter town so bound to be a train from there into the city or from nearby Montmelo. Not sure how you'd get to either, i walked to Granollers from track once and it was a bit of a trek, but there might be shuttle buses or taxis. Have a good time.
Thank you for the reply! Will check out Granollers as an option