Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 3 Jun 2011, 17:25 (Ref:2890672)   #51
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I hope that stands for Dead On Time I would not want you to miss the visit after all the effort gone into it.
Old 3 Jun 2011, 18:57 (Ref:2890720)   #52
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thank you very much for this extraordinary visit.
Old 3 Jun 2011, 19:22 (Ref:2890734)   #53
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Usually I avoid making "can't wait" and "counting the days" type posts, but this is something entirely exceptional.
Thank you so much James for organising this and for including me.
I just hope that the race itself turns out to be the thriller we're hoping for, otherwise it might turn out to be an anticlimax after Friday's excitement.

Cant wait - counting the hours.
Old 3 Jun 2011, 19:47 (Ref:2890743)   #54
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!
Blimey, I´m in, can´t believe it!!! Really over the moon, thanks so much James!

Looking forward to meeting many of you @ the visit on Friday. If any of you get the chance come on over to our little campingsite at turn 123 (just south of camping Karting Nord), it´s reserved for marshals but any visitor is welcome @ Bar123 (open from Tuesday onwards).

Does Dr. Ulrich check our predictions for the race? I might need to alter mine a bit.....
Old 3 Jun 2011, 20:55 (Ref:2890782)   #55
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
After the Withdraw from Highcroft Racing nobody believes that a Pit Visit is possible . But you make it . So all the Members which are invited to the Pit Visit have to say Thank you very much again James . You are the BEST .
Old 4 Jun 2011, 00:46 (Ref:2890843)   #56
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
GROUP 2 - UPDATE ON TIMINGS

IMPORTANT UPDATE for Group 2........

I have just been informed that the visit for Group 2 will now begin half an hour earlier at 13:00, immediately after Group 1. This means that Group 2 will now need to meet at 12:45.

I would very much appreciate all those in Group 2 indicating that they have read this:

GROUP 2 - now meeting at 12:45
PascaLM
lemansfan
GT6
Elaviel
Nobster
Down FOrce
Tim the Grey
Truckosaurus
Gilles lives!
Coach Ep

Simon (GT6) now becomes the point of contact for this group until Group 1 has finished their tour.
Old 4 Jun 2011, 06:00 (Ref:2890876)   #57
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Truckosaurus
Noted.
Old 4 Jun 2011, 06:26 (Ref:2890883)   #58
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
James - I do hope you haven't forgotten to put yourself on the list?
Old 4 Jun 2011, 06:59 (Ref:2890892)   #59
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
James - I do hope you haven't forgotten to put yourself on the list?
It wouldn't be the first time.........but no, I'm sorted thanks mate.
Old 4 Jun 2011, 07:49 (Ref:2890897)   #60
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
will be there in plenty of time
Old 4 Jun 2011, 07:56 (Ref:2890901)   #61
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
will be there in plenty of time
Thanks Simon. PM on the way...........
Old 4 Jun 2011, 07:57 (Ref:2890902)   #62
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
12h45, kein problem.
Old 4 Jun 2011, 08:06 (Ref:2890909)   #63
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Enjoy your garage visit! I am only a little bit jealous But I think there is plenty of other entertaining things to do, so I won't be too sorry. Again, enjoy!!!!

Grtz,

Vincent
Old 4 Jun 2011, 08:49 (Ref:2890919)   #64
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Darn! Forget to check this thread for two and a half days and look what happens! Well,in case anyone might drop out,I'll volunteer myself to humbly fill his or her spot if needed...

Excellent work Bentley03 ! I'm amazed you've been able to arange this.
Old 4 Jun 2011, 08:56 (Ref:2890920)   #65
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
for those that do not know me or anyone else in group 2 try and get to the pit wall outside the audi pit soon after 12.30. To help people regognise me best to check photo's from previous pit visits/saturday meets. See you on friday
Old 4 Jun 2011, 10:20 (Ref:2890953)   #66
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!
Got your PM James (reply on it´s way) - also saved the adjusted time for ´Groupe Blue´ in my memory!
Old 4 Jun 2011, 10:41 (Ref:2890958)   #67
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
for those that do not know me or anyone else in group 2 try and get to the pit wall outside the audi pit soon after 12.30. To help people regognise me best to check photo's from previous pit visits/saturday meets. See you on friday

He's the good looking one........
Old 4 Jun 2011, 12:23 (Ref:2891001)   #68
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
IMPORTANT UPDATE for Group 2........

I have just been informed that the visit for Group 2 will now begin half an hour earlier at 13:00, immediately after Group 1. This means that Group 2 will now need to meet at 12:45.

I would very much appreciate all those in Group 2 indicating that they have read this:

PascaLM
lemansfan
GT6
Elaviel
Nobster
Down FOrce
Tim the Grey
Truckosaurus
Gilles lives!
Coach Ep

Simon (GT6) now becomes the point of contact for this group until Group 1 has finished their tour.
Replies so far:
PascaLM
GT6
Elaviel
Truckosaurus
Coach Ep

Still to reply:
lemansfan
Nobster
Down FOrce
Tim the Grey
Gilles lives!
Old 4 Jun 2011, 12:42 (Ref:2891009)   #69
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
For me its o.k . Will be right in Time .
Old 4 Jun 2011, 17:42 (Ref:2891139)   #70
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Oh god, now I am really fed up I'm not going. Incredibly well done on this James, and I hope everyone has an amazing time. Now Aysedasi, no putting nails in the tyres...
Old 4 Jun 2011, 17:46 (Ref:2891141)   #71
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As if I would - you never know, perhaps the good Doctor can convert me........
Old 4 Jun 2011, 18:14 (Ref:2891158)   #72
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Hello James,
been away today ( football tournement of my son ) no problem for me, I'll make sure that I'm on time!
Old 4 Jun 2011, 18:15 (Ref:2891159)   #73
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Won't be a problem, will you be wearing the Rebellion t-shirt again?
Old 4 Jun 2011, 18:50 (Ref:2891168)   #74
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well I think for the audi pit visit it might not be appropriate, will save that one for Saturday i think
Old 4 Jun 2011, 18:56 (Ref:2891172)   #75
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
Oh god, now I am really fed up I'm not going. Incredibly well done on this James, and I hope everyone has an amazing time. Now Aysedasi, no putting nails in the tyres...
Your not the only I am gutted to missing, I look forward to hearing all about it when I catch up with James and Ayse at Silverstone in September