Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 21 Aug 2020, 19:34 (Ref:3996925)   #1
BrianUSAMarshal
Rookie

Ireland
NJ, USA
BrianUSAMarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Leinster Trophy History Project - Request for assistance!

Hi all,

I've been researching the history of the Leinster Trophy for the past 3 years, first collecting results and now going into more depth on the circuits, drivers and cars. I've also started the Leinster Trophy History Facebook page that all are invited to join.
www.facebook.com/groups/717282088619439

I'm looking any information on the event that has been held since 1934 from members of the TenTenths community, in particular:
-Race Programmes - either donations or to get a scan of the cover page and entry list. I've already collected 65 out of 76 years for the event.
-Photos of cars/drivers, ideally any photos of drivers with the actual Leinster Trophy.
-Articles, stories of interest related to the event.

Any contributions can be sent to Leinstertrophy@gmail.com and will be properly acknowledged.

I've published articles on the event that can be found at
motorsport.ie/tag/brian-manning/

Many thanks!
Brian Manning
Attached Thumbnails
65 Programs.jpg