Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 18 Sep 2020, 18:06 (Ref:4003618)   #26
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Yesterday's warm up.
I’m building up to that. When virtual schooling is done I’ll have the room back and set up

Tomorrow though, I’ll still be in bed at the time of the meeting!
Old 19 Sep 2020, 03:33 (Ref:4003723)   #27
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Night before the race. Really missing you guys.

I'll be up early, tuning in to catch the start, thinking "what if". Fingers crossed we get to share a drink together in 9 months.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 08:41 (Ref:4003743)   #28
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Yep the race may be on but the annual meeting is now such an important part of the preperations, but lets hope we can all meet next year
Old 19 Sep 2020, 09:25 (Ref:4003759)   #29
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Preparing the long, long day.
Attached Thumbnails
bbqLM.jpg  
Old 19 Sep 2020, 09:29 (Ref:4003760)   #30
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Save some non red ones for me pascal
Old 19 Sep 2020, 10:01 (Ref:4003763)   #31
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I wish to meet of all you next year, in normal conditions. It's time to raise my glass to your health.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 10:02 (Ref:4003764)   #32
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Save some non red ones for me pascal
Mayo, moutarde or ketchup ?
Old 19 Sep 2020, 10:06 (Ref:4003768)   #33
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Dijon moutarde and ketchup please, should be cheese and a glass of wine at the meeting, followed by fluids from around the world. oh well looking forward to 9 months time.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 10:39 (Ref:4003776)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I wish to meet of all you next year, in normal conditions. It's time to raise my glass to your health.
Here, here to that Pascal. I don't think I could take another year like this!

Save me a merguez!
Old 19 Sep 2020, 10:54 (Ref:4003778)   #35
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yup already looking forward to next year. Cheers.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:12 (Ref:4003781)   #36
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Phase 2 :
Attached Thumbnails
frites.jpg  
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:19 (Ref:4003782)   #37
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lovely! Mmmmmm!
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:26 (Ref:4003787)   #38
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Frites from the stand at arnarge, one of my every year moments
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:38 (Ref:4003792)   #39
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Pate de Fois Gras, sourdough bread and celery. Lunch is served.
Attached Thumbnails
20200919_123057[1].jpg  
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:50 (Ref:4003795)   #40
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Pate de Fois Gras, sourdough bread and celery. Lunch is served.
Classy. Envious.....

I wonder how many TV and laptop set-ups look exactly the same as yours and mine?
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:56 (Ref:4003797)   #41
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Frites from the stand at arnarge, one of my every year moments
I will have my traditional mid-race merguez-beer, From the fridge to the microwave, but I will have it !
Old 19 Sep 2020, 12:19 (Ref:4003813)   #42
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Stocked up on merguez and frites. But have made one change to norm, the beer is cold here...
Old 19 Sep 2020, 12:24 (Ref:4003825)   #43
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
set up pretty similar her, telly on eurosport radio le mans on, coffee and toast for lunch at moment beer later