Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 8 Apr 2001, 06:46 (Ref:78558)   #1
Farc
Rookie

Farc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Honda Win Today all 3 races "motorcicles" from suzuka 125,350,500cc
And win the Pole in CART in a Penske car who drive Helio Castro Neves # 3 WOHHH
May we will see in Imola the first Podium to Honda And I will love to see Jacques there.
Honda will have a new engine to Imola.
Old 8 Apr 2001, 06:56 (Ref:78560)   #2
SH0077
Rookie

SH0077 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hate to say it but that great Honda engine is bolted to back of a BAR dud. It will take time a patience before JV or Panis get that car on the podium. Maybe by the end of the season they will have snarred a couple of podium places between them, but I dont see BAR Honda on the top step of the podium for some time yet.
Old 8 Apr 2001, 08:07 (Ref:78567)   #3
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
FORZA FRENZY!!!

Frentzen will be the first man to get a Honda-powered car on the top step of the podium - he would have been second in Melbourne had he not been punted off by Rubens, and third at Interlagos had his car not gone kaput.

Last edited by Minardi fan; 8 Apr 2001 at 08:08.
Old 8 Apr 2001, 08:46 (Ref:78579)   #4
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yep, the Jordan seems to be the better car, Honda won't be happy with that, so maybe we will see a BAR-supertec again next year??
Old 8 Apr 2001, 12:41 (Ref:78621)   #5
Maximum F1
Racer

Maximum F1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brilliant, with an even better HONDA engine, Jordan should be mighty at Imola. I think once Trulli gets his act together he will be one hell of a driver. Also, this will be the last race without Traction Control people, so enjoy it!
Old 8 Apr 2001, 13:57 (Ref:78632)   #6
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, we might see some strange things in Barcelona when everyone is using TC, don't forget: some of the topteams are using a legal kind of TC, when all the other teams are using TC as well we might see a more interesting race......
Old 8 Apr 2001, 14:54 (Ref:78638)   #7
carbonfibre
Rookie

carbonfibre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey Farc - a little consideration please??

I sent you a PM after spotting your news flash in another thread, and am a bit dismayed that you even posted a new thread on this on this F1 board. I have been waiting anxiously for the bike gp season to begin, and you have ruined that for me now. In the US we don't have the privilege of "live" motogp coverage, as we get same day tape delay coverage. I was really looking forward to watching those races tonight, but have had that spoiled.

I consciously avoided bike related sites this morning so as not to spoil my fun, and the last thing I expected was to see motogp results plastered on a F1 message forum. Please exercise some consideration in the future. Thanks.
Old 8 Apr 2001, 16:54 (Ref:78659)   #8
TeddyG
Veteran

Bermuda
Currently New Zealand
TeddyG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by steve nielsen
Yep, the Jordan seems to be the better car, Honda won't be happy with that, so maybe we will see a BAR-supertec again next year??
Wait!!! I know everybody saw the BAR of Panis fly past the Jordan of Trulli in Brazil right? Come on people open your eyes BAR has the better car, they have had terriable luck this season and that's all. Jordan are the ones that need to improve and Honda knows it.
Old 8 Apr 2001, 19:20 (Ref:78680)   #9
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Panis has been the better pilot thus far, and luck has played a big role in the proceedings to be sure. I believe it will be Panis on the podium before Jacques, although I agree with who said Frenzy will beat them both. Jordan are the better team. So far.
Old 8 Apr 2001, 19:41 (Ref:78692)   #10
Quino
Racer

Quino should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For the moment Jordan seems to be relying on their drivers a bit too much. They make the yellow car look better in qualifying than it really is. In the race however, BAR seems to be getting the better of the Jordan, Panis in particular.
Old 8 Apr 2001, 22:00 (Ref:78735)   #11
Tristan
Veteran

Tristan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Max F1: "Jordan should be mighty in Imola". Yeah but they won't. Aero too fussy and just not good enough.
Old 10 Apr 2001, 11:59 (Ref:79215)   #12
Run Free
Racer

Run Free should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
Panis has been the better pilot thus far, and luck has played a big role in the proceedings to be sure. I believe it will be Panis on the podium before Jacques, although I agree with who said Frenzy will beat them both. Jordan are the better team. So far.
Panis has been better than Jacques IN RACES (in qualifying he's been the worst one) only because of Jacques being VERY UNLUCKY (although I think that all this bad luck is far from being only bad luck). BTW bar is really a better car than Jordan, although the team really sucks .
So, making a prediction on which one of the 4 Honda drivers will be the first to reach a podium finish is really difficult: but, if things go normally, Jacques is largely superior to the other three.
Old 10 Apr 2001, 13:59 (Ref:79234)   #13
TeddyG
Veteran

Bermuda
Currently New Zealand
TeddyG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
exactly RunFree... exactly
Old 10 Apr 2001, 19:19 (Ref:79304)   #14
Tristan
Veteran

Tristan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't think it's really possible to compare Panis and Villeneuve's qualifying performances after three races (2:1 to JV, by the way)
Old 12 Apr 2001, 04:02 (Ref:79736)   #15
Farc
Rookie

Farc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Hey Farc - a little consideration please??

Quote:
Originally posted by carbonfibre
I sent you a PM after spotting your news flash in another thread, and am a bit dismayed that you even posted a new thread on this on this F1 board. I have been waiting anxiously for the bike gp season to begin, and you have ruined that for me now. In the US we don't have the privilege of "live" motogp coverage, as we get same day tape delay coverage. I was really looking forward to watching those races tonight, but have had that spoiled.

I consciously avoided bike related sites this morning so as not to spoil my fun, and the last thing I expected was to see motogp results plastered on a F1 message forum. Please exercise some consideration in the future. Thanks.

Speedvision SHOW this live in the USA.
Old 12 Apr 2001, 13:46 (Ref:79809)   #16
carbonfibre
Rookie

carbonfibre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Hey Farc - a little consideration please??

Quote:
Originally posted by Farc
Speedvision SHOW this live in the USA.
No, they show the FIM GPs on Sunday evenings, tape delayed same-day coverage. 8pm for the 250 race, and 9pm for the 500 (eastern times). That was 20 hours or so after they were run "live" at Suzuka. Thanks for your response.
Old 13 Apr 2001, 22:39 (Ref:80262)   #17
DancingMachine
Racer

DancingMachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
all i can say is LOL