Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 31 Oct 2002, 12:07 (Ref:418337)   #126
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
I'm sure it was the Ferrari as it was only about 5 or 6 years ago. I remember as I was marshalling on the finish line that year and there was total confusion as to who had won the race.
Old 31 Oct 2002, 12:23 (Ref:418361)   #127
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Silverstone 98. And it was not around the rules, it was according to the rules. Stewards blew it big time.

Altough Brawn came at Ferrari only in 98, Jean Todt is there since 93 so it would qualify for "current Ferrari" too. Shall we remind that 93-96 were not exactly the best years for Ferrari?
Old 31 Oct 2002, 12:36 (Ref:418386)   #128
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks Red, I was sure it was Ferrari. The Clerk of the Course lost his FIA license over it.
Old 31 Oct 2002, 14:00 (Ref:418511)   #129
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Okay I give in!

;-)
Old 31 Oct 2002, 14:04 (Ref:418518)   #130
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
You are forgiven ST
Old 1 Nov 2002, 08:31 (Ref:419139)   #131
greg.n
Racer

greg.n should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bernie could put Bernoldi in a car with the wide track 97 suspension and slicks and it would be his job to tool round and the back and hold the leader up until the field bunched up again. Once the leaders got past he could cruise until they came up to lap him again and then block like crazy till they bunched up again. Once the leaders finally got past he'd let the rest go until the leaders lapped him for the third time etc. At least it would make the races more interesting and we'd see some passing again. it couldn't be worse than what we have now and it would keep Bernoldi employed. He could even have a team mate. Red Bull could sponsor the blocking cars. They would get their F1 team and heaps of of TV time. Everyone would win!
Old 1 Nov 2002, 08:36 (Ref:419140)   #132
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
I love it
Old 1 Nov 2002, 14:03 (Ref:419382)   #133
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Holding Schumacher ?