Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 16 Feb 2023, 18:28 (Ref:4143925)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fish Aysedasi's Le Mans 'Story' 2022

In standard 8 months after the event style, my story is done, if anyone wants to take a look. The usual mix of bad grammar, dodgy photos and even dodgier video this year...

https://www.aysedasi.co.uk/gallery/2022p/
Old 18 Feb 2023, 18:53 (Ref:4144113)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wonderful.

The orange seats of the pits grandstand
Old 18 Feb 2023, 22:01 (Ref:4144131)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks Adam
Old 19 Feb 2023, 10:04 (Ref:4144148)   #4
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It's always good of you to share the experiences with us. One year I will put some time aside to go to LM. I will guarantee it.
Old 19 Feb 2023, 14:33 (Ref:4144170)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You really must.... Next year perhaps....?
Old 28 Feb 2023, 12:06 (Ref:4145239)   #6
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Andrew, great article as always........
As you have done, I have also taken early retirement which I had sort of hoped would allow me to make my second trip to Le Mans (first one was 2015).
Unfortunately, things have conspired against me again and Le Mans 2023 will not be on the agenda ...... I will still be going to Spa for 24 hours though.
had looked into going again, however rising hotel costs, a reduction in disposable income and difficulty in obtaining tickets made the whole idea a non starter.
Hope you all that do make it have a great time
Old 28 Feb 2023, 12:40 (Ref:4145245)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks very much. And I hope you have a great time at Spa too!
Old 28 Feb 2023, 16:02 (Ref:4145273)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Cheers Andrew a nice reminder of 2022, although i swear it gst longer each year.
Old 3 Mar 2023, 10:11 (Ref:4145568)   #9
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Reading the annual trip report is a highlight of the off season.
Old 3 Mar 2023, 11:57 (Ref:4145588)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks Guy.